Laura Geller recent UK TSV Mascara

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
Just wondering how folk who bought the LG TSV a month or so ago are getting on with the extremely waterproof mascara? I've binned it now, as was getting continually fed up with the wetness of it - I'd apply it and 30 secs later it would be appearing all over my upper eyelid, dry and refusing to budge unless removed with waterproof eye makeup remover (and thus removing my eye make up in the process as well). I also went through phenomenal amounts of expensive eye makeup remover - which is oil based and removes the mascara - which takes a good 5 minutes to do as its pretty tenacious stuff. I wouldn't buy the mascara again. Just went to Space NK and bought Jemma Kidd's waterproof mascara which works well, and removes better.. I have to use waterproof mascara as I put drops in my eyes regularly though out the day due to a medical problem. Just wondering how others have found the mascara.

I'm still using mine and have done every day since I received it - I scrape the excess off of the brush back into the tube and then blot the brush with a folded tissue... only then do I use it on my lashes and I don't have any problems and still get good coverage.

I use a Clarins oil based cleanser to remove it.

Love it, thinks it's great and hope it's offered again in the future.

I don't use mine every day but I'm saving it for my holiday. Must remember to pack eye makeup remover though lol

binned mine too...my eyes felt really dry and the panda look not good either tbh i love Malleys and also Lancome Hypnotic

I saw the YouTube video but IMO you shouldn't need a video to show you how to apply the LG mascara. It should just do what it should do - coat the lashes without coating everything else.

I saw the YouTube video but IMO you shouldn't need a video to show you how to apply the LG mascara. It should just do what it should do - coat the lashes without coating everything else.

The video is about removing the mascara at the end of the day and goes to great pains to emphasise that you need to use an oil based remover on a cotton wool pad - lots of it - hold it on the eye and give it time to break down the mascara before wiping it away.

This is the method I use and have not had a problem - I don't find the mascara drying as I use it only on the lashes and blotting the brush first ensures it doesn't go on too thick.

Yep, saw the video. I do use an oil based remover - its takes a good 5 minutes but that's not the problem, other than taking too long to remove it all. . Its too wet and as a result gets onto my upper eyelids and dries instantly, meaning I have to use makeup remover to take it off, which then takes off my newly applied eye makeup. Its the worst waterproof mascara I've ever used. The best one is from Chanel, but its far too expensive these days.

I used it a couple of times when the kit first arrived but just haven't bothered with it since.
Just hated how hard it was to remove at the end of the day. Bought some oily remover which did shift it but only after a lot of rubbing & don't particularly like oily removers as they irritate my eyes & don't like the blurry vision they leave you with.

. Its too wet and as a result gets onto my upper eyelids and dries instantly

I agree that it is quite runny - try gently scraping most of it back into the tube and then using a tissue to blot the brush first - that removes the excess and allows for a mess-free application.

i also found it too wet so i have stopped using it. i may return to it at some point or if i need a waterproof one night. i found the aldi eyemakeup remover worked a treat btw

Latest posts

Back