Laura Geller - next show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

leopard_print

Registered Shopper
I wanted to treat myself to some quality, different make up and have just purchased a kit by Laura Geller. Does anyone know when she will next be on QVC as I want to watch one of her shows! Have been watching the video presentations on qvcuk but want to learn more!!

I've never used Laura Geller make-up. Is there anything in particular that you'd recommend?

Hi Lucy!

I'm a big fan of Laura's stuff. Spackle especially. I like Balance and Brighten but because it's handmade the pigment and level of colour can be slightly hit and miss. But, I've never found a blusher to match her Ethereal Rose Powder, and her Venus Lipstick is wonderful, very natural but shimmery. I have had a few QVC Kits and on the whole they are very good indeed - last for ages and of excellent quality.

Hope that helps xxx

Thanks for that Cavegirl, I'll look out for the products you've mentioned next time she comes on.

I wanted to treat myself to some quality, different make up and have just purchased a kit by Laura Geller. Does anyone know when she will next be on QVC as I want to watch one of her shows! Have been watching the video presentations on qvcuk but want to learn more!!

Hi lp

If you can go onto qvc's website keep checking the Last clicks & clearance sections as every now and again as they decide to end an item to make way for new stuff you will find various beauty products it's basically pot luck on what they have but last year I got her make up by numbers kit and put it by for my daughter's christmas I saved almost £10 from the original price and my daughter was well pleased with her pressie!

piper

I like LG Balance & Brighten in Fair which gives a quickly applied matt finish it's a bit light in shade for the summer but just put on some Bronze & Brighten over the top.Like Cavegirl I love Ethereal Rose but can't seem to find in a larger size?Will be looking out for the next TSV as a F.A.R.T.E.D on the last one & regretted it!

Hi.. I love spackle makes make up go on so smooth & the tinted one in particular is fab. Has anyone tried the champagne one? What is it like?

Her moisturiser is lovely and balance and brighten is too although the colours can be a bit hit and miss.

I'm pretty sure they did do ethereal rose in a full size and on it's own at one point, can't see it on the web though.

xx

Any update on the TSV yet? If it's the one they had in the US I'll be well happy... :happy:

I've been so bad buying makeup lately though (there's a sale on asos for crying out loud, I'm only one woman!!) so nothing for me until this comes out. And only then if it's really good. Probably.

Tx

Laura Geller is a great range. Use her balance & brighten all the time & her concealer is good as well. I used to use the Touche Eclat from YSL until I gave LG's a go & its just as good if not better. Eye shadows & blushers are lovely & all her stuff just lasts & lasts,

In response to La_Princess, I have the champagne spackle. To be honest I don't find that it gives me a glow, but I do find that it is glittery. Other than the glittery bits it is no different from normal spackle.

Latest posts

Back