Laura Geller Anniversary - Free P and P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for this information, been on wait list for Balance & Brighten, rang customer services as was still showing as wait list on my account- they changed it, are sending it out and free P&P ...phew!

Well, just broke my f.a.r.t. resolution and ordered my second lot of 'The Spackettes' collection, I haven't ordered anything at all from QVC since Laura's last TSV, and I did need Spackle - so I think I done good up till now ;) . Just need to sit on my hands for the rest of the anniversary shows now!

I love free p and p, wish they would do it more often, or half priced p and p, or order more than one thing in a day and get the whole lot sent off in one package and save p and p that way.

Anyone else think LG prices have really shot up. They have just shown a mascara for £17.75 :wonder2:
I remember when she did some fab kits containing a few products for that price.
I won't be buying even with the free p&P:down:

Ooh, now I may get the Balance N Brighten. Before any Farters jump on me I have been deliberating on other threads whether to get the Smashbox Halo or new Clinique Suberbalanced because I can now see the pan at the bottom of my present foundation - said hole is getting bigger. Free p&p is a bargain and I still have my 3 easy pay code. Just wondering which shade to go fo though as there is no video presentation on the product. My Clinique one is 02 Neutral Fair but the picture of the fair BNB looks too fair if you know what I mean. Any recs? Cheers. x

Anyone else think LG prices have really shot up. They have just shown a mascara for £17.75 :wonder2:
I remember when she did some fab kits containing a few products for that price.
I won't be buying even with the free p&P:down:

I got a mascara duo for £11 +PP last year, prices have indeed shot up.
I am not buying anyhting!

Ooh, now I may get the Balance N Brighten. Before any Farters jump on me I have been deliberating on other threads whether to get the Smashbox Halo or new Clinique Suberbalanced because I can now see the pan at the bottom of my present foundation - said hole is getting bigger. Free p&p is a bargain and I still have my 3 easy pay code. Just wondering which shade to go fo though as there is no video presentation on the product. My Clinique one is 02 Neutral Fair but the picture of the fair BNB looks too fair if you know what I mean. Any recs? Cheers. x

There isn't much difference between the fair and the regular on the whole and because of the different pigments every single one is different! Whilst that probably doesn't help much I'd always say err on the side of caution and go with the fair if you are that way inclined (plus its coming up to winter), and if you prefer a darker look you can always add to it with bronzer. Its much easier to go up than come down in my experience!!

I got a mascara duo for £11 +PP last year, prices have indeed shot up.
I am not buying anyhting!

I just remarked on this myself - Balance and Brighten price has gone up loads in price, I don't mind per se as it's worth it for me as I don't buy much make up other than LG stuff and it does last ages, but even so...

There isn't much difference between the fair and the regular on the whole and because of the different pigments every single one is different! Whilst that probably doesn't help much I'd always say err on the side of caution and go with the fair if you are that way inclined (plus its coming up to winter), and if you prefer a darker look you can always add to it with bronzer. Its much easier to go up than come down in my experience!!

I agree - err on the side of the fair. The one on the screen looks much lighter than my fair one. My fair one was a litle lighter in the pan than a regular one I had - but there was a bigger difference between them on the skin. It is a bit of a lottery what you will get.

I just remarked on this myself - Balance and Brighten price has gone up loads in price, I don't mind per se as it's worth it for me as I don't buy much make up other than LG stuff and it does last ages, but even so...

I'm sure that last time LG was on the b and b was 23.00

Latest posts

Back