Laura Gellar TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
is on september 13th.....
I still haven't started on most bits out of the last one cos the baked goodies last for yonks.....i'll still buy this one though. :)

I hope it's a good one as well. I did not receive the other TSV I ordered....

My balance and brighten compact has broken and now held together with an elastic band - shades of MP quality packaging unless I am just unlucky.

Nope not unlucky. The lid snapped off my B&B too (the round one from the TSV), and I had hardly used it. Am currently carting it around in one of Jayne's organza bags. Complained to QVC but they weren't bothered and refused to replace it.

That sounds a bummer....i haven't tried the new shaped compact yet cos i'm still using the previous one which is very sturdy....

That's good to know! Hopefully they will stick to that shape from now on. To be honest, I don't understand the idea behind the round one as the mirror is kind of small - although I suppose if you have a lot of her products in your bag, it helps to see which is which ...

this is the style..
with a full mirror in lid.

That sounds a bummer....i haven't tried the new shaped compact yet cos i'm still using the previous one which is very sturdy....

Snap, Mrs James! I have 2 of the previous shape and they are still going strong after constant use! (Balance'n'Brighten and Bronze'n'Brighten.)

Latest posts

Back