Laundry advice for Kelly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And so children, the funny, Mancunian bear climbed the stairs to his lovely mezzanine bedroom, ready to settle into his luxurious bed safe in the knowledge that Witchy Hoppen's beautiful silk throw would never morph into a puckered, split-stitched, shrunken eiderdown because clever Auntie Kitten had a cunning plan.......

"No more spontaneous nookie for you, BurlZ, just whip it off before you whip it........"

And there were must leave our story of warehouse folk for tonight, children. Sweet dreams.

perhaps he should invest in a mattress protector from La Q as well. And maybe a pillow protector to save him getting a mouthful of curly down.

Can we have less talk of curly down until after breakfast and my stomach is settled please?! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh dear oh dear I now have some terrible images in my head after reading this thread and on a Sunday too. Personally BUrls I think you should give upusing it for the bed, wear it as a toga and greet your visitors dressed head to toe in Hoppen, with an inflateable wreath on your head, emu slippers and holding a your wand. A sight to behold and your cabaret act could be swinging from the mezanine singing white christmas. I reckon a photo on here would cause uproar and we`d all have a whip round to buy you a new throw just for the fun factor never mind the X factor so you won`t have to worry about dry cleaning.

Oh dear oh dear I now have some terrible images in my head after reading this thread and on a Sunday too. Personally BUrls I think you should give upusing it for the bed, wear it as a toga and greet your visitors dressed head to toe in Hoppen, with an inflateable wreath on your head, emu slippers and holding a your wand. A sight to behold and your cabaret act could be swinging from the mezanine singing white christmas. I reckon a photo on here would cause uproar and we`d all have a whip round to buy you a new throw just for the fun factor never mind the X factor so you won`t have to worry about dry cleaning.

I'm really hoping that "holding your wand" is not an euphemism

Oh this funny thread has been a pleasure to read from start to finish. I've laughed and laughed. And didn't have a clue our BurlyB
was so posh. Had to google his mezza whatsit. But my advice is not to wash the throw, as its filled with polyester and it'll go
lumpy and clumpy, and never be the same again IMO :)

Can someone explain the onesie phenomenon to me please. I think they make people look like giant babies.

Ill do it on cold and hang it over the balcony on the mezzanine (yes, read it and weep, bitches) to dry.
I might be weird, but this has to be the comment of the month IMO. Made me laugh so much, and i keep going back to reading this whole thread.
Hilarious :mysmilie_504: :mysmilie_454:

Right, now I've stopped sniggering,serious answer. Poor BB did ask a serious question, no?

When you hang it up to dry, over the what not or wherever, turn it round when it's half dry. The moisture tends to sink to the lower end so the top dries much faster than the bottom. Turning it helps the other end to dry.

If it's any help, I always wash the dogs' polyester filled quilted bedding. They come out fine. I hang them out on the line on a dry, windy day.

Right, now I've stopped sniggering,serious answer. Poor BB did ask a serious question, no?

When you hang it up to dry, over the what not or wherever, turn it round when it's half dry. The moisture tends to sink to the lower end so the top dries much faster than the bottom. Turning it helps the other end to dry.

If it's any help, I always wash the dogs' polyester filled quilted bedding. They come out fine. I hang them out on the line on a dry, windy day.

Breeze you're comparing BurlyB's designer throw in comparision to your dogs polyester throw, not quite in the same league :angel: :cheeky:

We have a precious house bunny and her variety of cosy beds are washed with as much care as everything else. Way to go Breeze!

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.

Breeze you're comparing BurlyB's designer throw in comparision to your dogs polyester throw, not quite in the same league :angel: :cheeky:

I was thinking the same. What made it all the funnier was imagining misery guts KH
face if she read that.

Right i give in. No such thing on goggle. What are they??? Must be
designer , of course LOL

Twas a play on words, joke ? ..aristocrats...aristo prats, having their dumb blonde moments ( big, creamy blonde Skye Terriers) :happy:
Along with a couple of tiny Yorkies.

Latest posts

Back