Laundry advice for Kelly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sparklybarbs i thought i advised no more alcohol.

Hehehehehehehehehe. Can't stop laughing, me googling it and all, vodka can do serious
damage to your brain cells, or im maybe just a bit dim. Don't know which is worse LOL

um....what's a mezzanine. is that another northern thing like baps and scallops or am i just thick?

um....what's a mezzanine. is that another northern thing like baps and scallops or am i just thick?

It's a sort of inbetween floor level, creating a useable space between the ground & upper floors, jutting out over the ground floor, though some modern apartments use the term even where there's no upper floor & the mezzanine level is the open plan sleeping area, if that makes sense?

LEL - i have noticed barbs uses this one rather a lot IYKWIM :glass::glass::glass: *winkity wink*
I'll have to inform all of you out there, that my vodka is measured with a measuring thing. 30mls in according to Slimming world policies. OH sometimes gives me half , but last night it went up to three quarters, and then sometimes the whole 30 mls. Im daring. And i think i must be drunk cause if can see a peacock on Julia's fingers. Oh and i googled BurlyB's mezzathing, and i think its like a posh flat, all open plan, with a balcony and winding stairs up to it :)

A mezzanine is the posh name for a giant shelf sticking out of one wall and big enough to put a bed on.

In small pads, that IS your bedroom. In posh pads, it's where you can look down on your luxury kitchen and island unit (as on "Grand Designs").

So I don't know which BB has.

It's a sort of inbetween floor level, creating a useable space between the ground & upper floors, jutting out over the ground floor, though some modern apartments use the term even where there's no upper floor & the mezzanine level is the open plan sleeping area, if that makes sense?

clear as mud kitten :cheeky:

Baps are rolls. crispbread is what you put your cottage cheese on.

Smoked salmon canape anyone?

Smoked salmon is one of those delicious foods that can actually make me gag. A teeny bit too much and I'm borderline retching.
I'm the same with blue cheese. I crave it, but a smidgeon too much and you're in danger of seeing my intestines over your blouse.

I'm just saying in case you ever want to invite me to a party

And if ever you offered me a smoked salmon nibble, and I caught a whiff of it before it went in my mouth?........

Well. Stand back.

Smoked salmon is one of those delicious foods that can actually make me gag. A teeny bit too much and I'm borderline retching.
I'm the same with blue cheese. I crave it, but a smidgeon too much and you're in danger of seeing my intestines over your blouse.

I'm just saying in case you ever want to invite me to a party

Thanks for sharing.
Your invite may get lost in the post, who can tell, its been dreadful lately .

Latest posts

Back