Laughter Lines

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Mr. Gatineau's laughter lines have gone!
Very noticeable disappearance of his very deep and very obvious (and if I may say , very attractive) laughter lines!
You can still see a few lines, but not as they used to deepen as he laughed. That area is not mobile now.
Has to be botox, I suppose.

Someone else flogging us stuff which obviously doesn't work when they have to resort to botox themselves - if that's the case of course! :wink:

QUOTE=caretodiffer;583767]Mr. Gatineau's laughter lines have gone!
Very noticeable disappearance of his very deep and very obvious (and if I may say , very attractive) laughter lines!
You can still see a few lines, but not as they used to deepen as he laughed. That area is not mobile now.
Has to be botox, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Are you somehow suggesting that the mello togie cream stuff is not completely responsible, surely not:mysmilie_10:[

QUOTE=caretodiffer;583767]Mr. Gatineau's laughter lines have gone!
Has to be botox, I suppose.

Are you somehow suggesting that the mello togie cream stuff is not completely responsible, surely not:mysmilie_10:[[/QUOTE]
:grin: :giggle: If it works that well I am going to buy all the stock they have!!

I remember AY said she did not like to laugh because she would get lines. Have a laugh you will get wrinkles no matter what.

Mr Andrew Botox-Gatineau Bagley.
:giggle: That is a nice name!
donna please look at the last presentation he was on, (today's) and please tell me what you think :happy: the laughter lines gave gone, and the area around his eyes look weird. His laughter lines were attractive, on some people those laughter lines look so nice. Sean Connery's crinkly eyes did not stop him from being very attractive:happy:

QUOTE=caretodiffer;583772]Are you somehow suggesting that the mello togie cream stuff is not completely responsible, surely not:mysmilie_10:[[/QUOTE]
:grin: :giggle: If it works that well I am going to buy all the stock they have!![/QUOTE]

Im going to start having it on my Crunchy Nuts :tongue2:[

(didnt mean that to sound so saucy and I am lacking in the nuts department)

QUOTE=caretodiffer;583772]Are you somehow suggesting that the mello togie cream stuff is not completely responsible, surely not:mysmilie_10:[
:grin: :giggle: If it works that well I am going to buy all the stock they have!![/QUOTE]

(didnt mean that to sound so saucy and I am lacking in the nuts department)[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you cleared that question up before I needed to ask Yorko! Wonder if Mr B has used it there too..

Note to caretodiffer - the only thing that stopped Sean Connery being attractive (to me!) was his idea that it was ok to hit women!

Is anyone brave enough to call into the studio with 'a question' and ask what he used to get rid of them... ?

QUOTE=caretodiffer;583772]Are you somehow suggesting that the mello togie cream stuff is not completely responsible, surely not:mysmilie_10:[

(didnt mean that to sound so saucy and I am lacking in the nuts department)[/QUOTE]
:giggle: now I know your gender.......I didn't before:happy:

:grin: :giggle: If it works that well I am going to buy all the stock they have!!

I'm glad you cleared that question up before I needed to ask Yorko! Wonder if Mr B has used it there too..

Note to caretodiffer - the only thing that stopped Sean Connery being attractive (to me!) was his idea that it was ok to hit women![/QUOTE]

I did not know that :sad: I have gone of him already.

I may be on my own here but I have never found Andrew attractive,not my type at all.
Lynn

No not my cup of tea at all :down:
Oh, no, I did not mean in that way, lynnonthe lake and YORKO:doh: I like him when he smiles though, he has a smile that is nice:nod:

QUOTE=BusyMum;583818]me neither, I somehow find him a bit girly...he seems a pleasant enough bloke but not fanciable at all. Tho I daresay he wouldn't fancy me either![/QUOTE]

His loss :sun:[

(didnt mean that to sound so saucy and I am lacking in the nuts department)

Note to caretodiffer - the only thing that stopped Sean Connery being attractive (to me!) was his idea that it was ok to hit women![/QUOTE]

I did not know that :sad: I have gone of him already.

Yes he does have a nice smile but I prefer a more bad boy look (without the bad boy ways). Dont want much do I?

Oh, no, I did not mean in that way, lynnonthe lake and YORKO:doh: I like him when he smiles though, he has a smile that is nice:nod:[/QUOTE]

:giggle: now I know your gender.......I didn't before:happy:[/QUOTE]

Damn thats my mystique up the swanney!

Latest posts

Back