Last Minute Easy Pay Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
I didn't get the recent Easy Pay code but just got an email from QVC with a last-minute easy pay code, LASMIN, which has to be used by the 20th December.

Either sales are down (a distinct possibility as the TSV's haven't sold out lately), or I've not bought anything (certainly not in December and not done any Xmas shopping with QVC) but clearly QVC are pulling out the stops now to entice their customers to shop.

Now, if I got a £10 off code, I just might be tempted. Might. But so far nothing appeals, the high p&p deters me and the slooooooow delivery may well mean it doesn't arrive in time for Xmas anyway.

They must be desperate as they sent me the e- mail at 17:59 tonight!

Best hurry up as you've got barely 2 days in which to use it he he he!!

I even resorted to looking at Last Clicks tonight and nope, there's nowt. Got bored after 30 seconds of looking

Best hurry up as you've got barely 2 days in which to use it he he he!!

I even resorted to looking at Last Clicks tonight and nope, there's nowt. Got bored after 30 seconds of looking
Were you checking out the pyjamas in last clicks LOL

I have bought loads in December, after three months of buying nothing, and I too got the code. But I have no intention of buying anything else now till at least March!!

They do seem to be going into overdrive with the "snap up last minute Christmas gift" emails. I've had one a day for the last four days with yesterdays including the easy pay offer.
No other online shopping company that I use has been in touch half as much as they have ... I feel very loved! :grin:

I never use it when I do get it. I do, however, always take advantage of EP if it's on offer when I make a purchase. Doesn't seem as if you're spending as much. I know it's all psychological, but, if it makes you feel better.....To be honest, I don't spend a lot on myself - my boxers, yes - but even when I do buy myself something, it riles me to spend. Guess I'm just plain mean. That's what they call me at work, jokingly, I think?!

Latest posts

Back