Lapis earing snapped

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
My lapis earing I had these from QVC, has just fell out my ear and landed on the floor in bedroom and snapped!!! Please can anyone see if there are any lapis earings on QVC. Im looking for a long drop not a small earing and silver please i have done a search but cant see anything and wondered if anyone here could see any nice ones. Thanks very much.

Thanks Tina

its just the actual stone is like long and all lapis, because it fell out my ear it fell on my wooden floor and the lapis stone snapped in two so its not the silver work so Im thinking its my fault. Pity they were lovely as well. Will keep looking.

Hi Dazzler, I still agree with Tina that you ought to call CS. It may have been your fault dropping the earrings, but it's not crystal or bone china we're talking about here... these are gemstone, they should be able to withstand a fall... Good luck, I hope you can get the earrings refunded or replaced...:hi:

Thank you Tina marie and SS I will ring in a bit see what they say but im thinking the earings may be out of guarantee as I ordered them feb. It item 689394 but they are out of stock now. i will have a look at the clearance ones and see if there is anything else thanks xxxxxxxxxxx

When you call CS say they were not fit for purpose as it shouldn't have fallen out of your ear if it was well made, not your fault Dazzler!

It was a shepherd hook fastening it just fell out my ear and then the long piece of lapis stone which fitted into a silver well the silver is intact but the lapis stone its self is snapped right into two. Think Im gonna get hubby to ring up when he comes in for me. I dont feel like confrontation he said he will ring for me, cos he brought me the earings. They were from the Chateau d argent range.

Good news. Rang QVC and the nice lady is sending me a returns label. She said I can have a full refund and she apologised that they broke! QVC really are good!! Thanks very much everyone for spiring me to on to return the item. I will keep a look out for another pair now.

Good news. Rang QVC and the nice lady is sending me a returns label. She said I can have a full refund and she apologised that they broke! QVC really are good!! Thanks very much everyone for spiring me to on to return the item. I will keep a look out for another pair now.

good oh! they do come up trumps sometimes, don't they? :angel:

Thats good news dazzler.I do think qvc are very good at these things - I can think of several high street stores that would not give you the time of day plus the catalogue I use too.

I suppose CS have the advantage that all your orders etc are ready to hand and you don't need reciepts etc..

They are good and I have never had any trouble with QVc and have always rated them for everything it was just the mood I was in today I did not want to complain about anything you see, but I am glad I rang now and also the nails inc lady is sending me the polish i have waited over a month for so it really is a good idea to complain ifyou dont ask you dont get.

Result!:clapping: I'm pleased for you, Dazzy

Thought thdey would - always worth asking. Now you'll have the funds for the clearance replacement!!!

Latest posts

Back