Lakeland Dry Soon 3 Tier Airer 15/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We bought similar one other make, the Lakeland seems to fold neater, I like it. Too late to return ours.

I bought this package a few months ago when it was at an introductory price. I'm very happy with it, it does a great job.

They're good but you've got to watch for condensation developing in your home, make sure a window is open a little in the room it's in.

I've got the 2 tier version. Love it. No condensation problem from it, but general condensation issue due to metal frame windows, so have a dehumidifier.

Lakeland currently have package deals with drier and cover etc on their own site. No idea how Q`s price will compare.

I bought mine from the lakeland ebay website some years ago, along with the cover and extra shelves, love it, it was a really good price too.

Lakeland Dry Soon Heated Airer with Shelves, Cover & Delicates Bag
Item Number: 805857
QVC Price £147.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.98
P&P £6.95

The 3-Tier Heated Airer from Lakeland helps you quickly and gently dry your clothes and delicate items, with spacious and foldable shelves, handy mesh shelf attachments, and a heat-containing cover. Versatile and lightweight, this airer is the perfect alternative to washing lines, tumble dryers, or radiators, giving you a drying space to use every day, without the need to worry about wasting heat or what the weather's looking like outside.

Added value - as well as the fantastic airer, you also get a mesh shelf duo and airer cover, both usually sold separately. You get a round and square-shaped mesh shelf attachment to help your airer cater to smaller garments, preventing anything falling through the gaps. The zip-front cover helps to enhance your airer's performance, speeding up the drying process by containing the heat.

A household must - costing less than 6p an hour to run, this airer is the perfect choice for economical drying. Plus, it's a better option than placing wet items on radiators, which often wastes heat. It's also a gentler option for your clothes than tumble drying, helping you keep your garments looking their best.

Garments galore - the folding shelves and rack structure means when fully open, you can easily lay delicate items flat or hang smaller clothing and socks. By only opening the top shelf, you can dry longer items such as towels and trousers.

Impressive design - even with its lightweight structure, this airer can hold up to 15kg of wet washing and offers 21m (68'9") of drying space. Its foldable shelves mean you can easily store it away when you don't need it, can fold half of it if you're only drying a few things, and can easily move it around your home to where you need it.

300W
Power source: plug socket
Folds to a depth of 8cm
Flex length: 135cm
Airer fully open (h x w x d): 137cm x 73cm x 75cm (53.9" x 28.7" x 29.5")

Contains:

1 x 3-Tier Airer
1 x Mesh Shelf Duo - round and square foldable shelves in polyester mesh with wire edging
1 x 3-Tier Heated Airer Cover - a machine-washable polyester cotton cover with a front panel for easy access, a mesh vent to allow air flow, plus an external zip which turns it into a handy storage bag for your airer

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805857

This is the same price I paid when it was on as an introductory offer a few months ago, and it was also on three easy pays. Mine was a different item number though, so there's clearly going be some difference, although the only thing I can see is the reference to a delicates bag in the item title.

When it was last on, they said it delivered to UK mainland only. However I live in Northern Ireland and it was dispatched directly from Lakeland with no problems.

This is the same price I paid when it was on as an introductory offer a few months ago, and it was also on three easy pays. Mine was a different item number though, so there's clearly going be some difference, although the only thing I can see is the reference to a delicates bag in the item title.

When it was last on, they said it delivered to UK mainland only. However I live in Northern Ireland and it was dispatched directly from Lakeland with no problems.

so much for a todays special value price then :doh:

I bought the 3 tier dryer & cover which was an on-line deal from Lakeland last month.Free P&P & it arrived in a couple of days.
£122.98.It is very good & keeps the room warm too.Expect Q will put it on EZP?

Lakeland have had 20% of their Drysoon range in the summer for the last few years.

I have one of these and love it. It dries my CH super king duvet cover and sheet quicker and better than my tumble drier, plus I can dry a few items on the rails "inside" while the bedding is on top. It also stops the fleece texture getting a bit hard. Great for delicates that you can't tumble, too.

I use an old double duvet cover over mine to help dry items quicker. It's no more faff than the proper cover seems to be. Not had problems with condensation, but I air the house every day anyway.

Lakeland charges £2.99 p&p whatever the size of the order and over £30 (I think) it is free with quick delivery ... QVC postage rip off again

Latest posts

Back