lady guest on Lola Rose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
The lady guest on the LR show with Charlie, I am certain she was posing as a QVC viewer in a promo ad a few years ago. I remember being of her lispy way of talking and had a kitchen I would have loved. Just shows, you cant trust them to get even bona fide customers filmed now !

That lot at QVC think we have all come down the Thames on a banana boat :wonder:

Copied my response from the other Lola thread :

Originally Posted by craftybel
I think she IS a customer, although I can understand your question! I think they met at a customer event and became friends and went from there. She has more charisma than Roger!

Originally Posted by rainbowdottie
Yes I've seen that "guest" on QVc promo's.

From what I understand from a previous Lola Rose show.
Yes Amanda did do the QVC advert as she was a QVC customer and then got speaking to Nikki at a QVC customer event.
It turned out she was a big fan of LR, lived near Nikki with their children being the same age, ended up then with a job at LR.

I saw her and thought the same, then came here and saw this thread. Spooky timing but I'm glad I know now :)

I thought her hair looked bouncy and shiny. I'd like to know what hair products she used. PS, Amanda - tell Caramel also!

It appears to curl over like a thunderbird or stingray puppet's:

Jude xx

Attachments

• marina.jpg
    marina.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 112
Hi it's Amanda here! I use Frizz Ease products, especially when on 3 for 2 at Boots! Seem to make my hair lovely and shiny!
Sorry for interrupting the conversation! A x

Hi there. It's Amanda here, I use Frizz Ease on my hair which seems to make it so shiny! I've got naturally frizzy hair and the products ar great (especially when on 3 for 2 at Boots!). Sorry for interrupting, but just wanted to answer the question. Have a lovely weekend, though looking like its going to be wet again! A x

Hello it's Amanda here. I use Frizz Ease, in answer to Snarly's post! Best when bought 3 for 2 at Boots!! Sorry for interrupting! Have a lovely weekend xx

Well that's embarrassing! First time responding to a thread and I kept thinking my computer had crashed so kept writing message again! Sorry! A xx

Latest posts

Back