Lab Pro White Teeth Whitening TSV 28/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tried this sort of thing years ago, are ok if you don't eat or drink anything afterwards - but who does that ? waste of money. So all the demos about 'topping' up in the ladies, is about as useful as when one of the presenters (Julia I think) when talking about tweezers with a light mirror - that "if you're sat at dinner and you know there is a stray eyebrow hair bothering you, then you can just take this out of your bag and deal with it ", I mean, who the hell does that ? That comment was something that just sticks with me.

I ordered On Auto Delivery in February, have not used this one yet (have previously and found it ok) as was going to use before my holiday & a wedding which have now been postponed obviously.
So if this is a better deal, there is probably no way I can cancel the Auto Delivery.
Will wait & see, not the most important thing at the moment though.

I bought a tooth whitening kit off QVC fairly recently (not LAB), the one with the plastic strips you put on your teeth. I thought it made a big difference and the toothpaste you got with iit was good stuff. However, yes, when you drink tea your teeth return to discoloured if they tend to do so (like mine). I've kept a few of the sachets just in case I'm going to go to an occasion. Never found the whitening pens of any brand any use at all.

CC

I bought a tooth whitening kit off QVC fairly recently (not LAB), the one with the plastic strips you put on your teeth. I thought it made a big difference and the toothpaste you got with iit was good stuff. However, yes, when you drink tea your teeth return to discoloured if they tend to do so (like mine). I've kept a few of the sachets just in case I'm going to go to an occasion. Never found the whitening pens of any brand any use at all.

CC
Use liquid Tippex if you can still get it (only joking)

I ordered On Auto Delivery in February, have not used this one yet (have previously and found it ok) as was going to use before my holiday & a wedding which have now been postponed obviously.
So if this is a better deal, there is probably no way I can cancel the Auto Delivery.
Will wait & see, not the most important thing at the moment though.
Doh! Too much sun I think! I’ve got the Spotlight teeth whitening TSV not the lab one.
Numpty! Didn’t get on with the Lab one, no difference at all.

Use liquid Tippex if you can still get it (only joking)

If it had been said by Trump of course, he wouldn't have been joking - - - >
Cartoon Trump 94605158_1022212399.jpg

The Donald effect?
So, a bit of TanLuxe, bit of tippex (god remember that when I was in the office, along with the golf ball typewriter!!), bit of bleach on the old head and whay heyy, I could be President Trump. I wonder what his (what I think) really lovely wife actually thinks of him. Was it worth marrying for money??

CC

For years I used Gordon Moores toothpaste, which made the gums red, so your teeth looked whiter. I think its only available on ebay now. But most 'whiteners' only last as long as the next cup of tea or glass of red wine.

LAB Platinum Teeth Whitening System with Whitening Pen TSV 28/04/20
Item Number: 402375
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.98
P&P £3.95

The Platinum Pro Whitening System from LAB Life + Beauty is their most comprehensive whitening system yet and features a hands-free LED mouthpiece, a super-sized activator spray and whitening gel all designed to help whiten and brighten the look of your teeth in just 16 minutes, plus a Teeth Whitening Pen, designed for a quick smile pick-me-up on the go. Simple enough to use from the comfort of your own home, this comprehensive system will help you showcase a whiter, more confident smile in minutes and help keep it that way for longer.

A comprehensive whitening system - boasting Whitening Gels, 16 LED lights, Activator Spray and a Whitening Pen this kit offers you four different technologies to help whiten your teeth.

User friendly - the easy-to-use system is gentle on teeth and gums, whitening teeth and removing staining and yellowing after one cycle of three 16-minute treatments in 8 - 12 hours. LAB’s Platinum Pro-White at home teeth whitening is fast and effective for a brighter, whiter more youthful looking smile.

Top up your smile - the handy Whitening Pen can be popped in your make-up bag and taken with you wherever you go to help maintain results in between treatments. It's also ideal for on-the-spot whitening, such as after your mid-morning coffee break, so you can feel confident heading into the boardroom with a deal-making smile. The flexible soft brush head means you can target stubborn stains and in between the teeth and it can also be applied to false teeth, veneers, bridges and around braces.

Photo ready - using the Platinum Pro-White system is a fantastic option if you’re looking to brighten the look of your teeth before a special event, party, or even an important meeting at work. For best results complete three, 16-minute treatments in 24 hours.

Travel savvy - rechargeable and reusable through the USB connector or a mains plug the Platinum Pro-White is fully portable and doesn’t have to be plugged in while you use it, and all the liquids are cabin-friendly sizes so you can take it away with you, and keep the Platinum Pen in your bag to enhance your smile anywhere.

LED technology - developed by two sisters and Oxford University science graduates, this innovative device has been developed so you can enjoy visible results at home. The flexible mouthpiece has been designed to fit most mouth shapes and features 16 LED lights that work with the whitening gel and activator spray to deliver your treatment. The device is self-timing, so there’s no need to check your watch, and it whitens both your top and bottom teeth at the same time, with the timer notifying you of the completed treatment after 16 minutes.

Shelf life of activator spray and whitening gel: one year after opening

Contains:

• 1 x LED mouthpiece – a comfortable, flexible mouthpiece with a USB cable that connects directly into Tooth Timer
  • 1 x tooth-shaped battery and timer - a rechargeable battery that is pre-set to time 16 minutes and featuring a one button operation and handy mirror
  • 2 x whitening gel syringe - 10 treatments in easy to apply syringes with graduated markings
  • 1 x Whitening Activator Spray (15ml; supersize)
  • 1 x Teeth Whitening Pen
  • 1 x lanyard for tooth-shaped timer and battery
  • 1 x USB/micro USB charging cable
  • 1 x 3-pin plug
  • 1 x user guide

How to use:
Platinum-Pro White

• Clean your teeth as normal
  • Connect your mouthpiece to the tooth-shaped timer and battery and ensure the lanyard is attached
  • Apply the whitening gel to your mouthpiece on the top and bottom sections - approximately 2ml
  • Apply the activator spray directly onto your teeth, normally 3 - 4 sprays is enough; you do not need to protect your gums
  • Put the mouthpiece in your mouth straight away without closing your lips – you will feel a gentle warming sensation
  • Press the one-button timer on the battery – the blue LED lights will turn on and it will time itself for 16 minutes
  • After 16 mins you will hear a beep and the lights will turn off, take out the mouthpiece and spit out excess gel but do not brush teeth rinse or consume excess liquids for four hours as the treatment continues to work. Results continue to develop for up to four hours, use three times in 8 - 12 hours, repeat as required to maintain your results, normally once a month

Platinum Whitening Pen:

• Twist base of the whitening pen until the gel is visible on the brush head
  • Brush all over tooth surface of all visible teeth, in between teeth and around the gum line
  • Repeat 2-3 times per day for 1 week or when you require a smile refresh
  • Use after Pro-White to maintain result and prevent stains forming
  • Keep the Platinum Whitening Pen with you to brighten your smile after drinks and meals

Charging information:

• Connect one end of the micro USB cable into the tooth-shaped battery, and the other end into the mains adaptor plug
  • Plug in and/or connect to your laptop
  • The tooth-shaped battery is fully charged when all blue lights are lit in the tooth’s smile - a full charge takes approximately two hours
  • One complete charge will give approximately seven 16-minute treatments.
  • Unplug from charging supply after 2 hours

So, a bit of TanLuxe, bit of tippex (god remember that when I was in the office, along with the golf ball typewriter!!), bit of bleach on the old head and whay heyy, I could be President Trump. I wonder what his (what I think) really lovely wife actually thinks of him. Was it worth marrying for money??

CC

Golf ball typewriter I hated, as a touch typist with speed of over 100 words per minute the golf slowed me down. I like Melania too and think she’s just biding her time, praying he doesn’t get re-elected and she can start a new life with Baron. Now he’s backtracking on Nobel or Noble Peace Prize. He needs to shut up.

I’ve worked in dentistry for 30 years and I can tell you that this will not work to whiten teeth.
It’s barely got the capacity to whiten a net curtain

save your cash and go to your dental hygienist for a good clean and stain removal when lockdown is over

Never mind just this teeth whitening thingy. Much of what the LAB girls invent doesn’t work.

Mum got a tip off her dentist in the 50’s to use hydrogen peroxide and she done a ritual each week with us growing up. If we ran out she put bicarbonate of soda on our brushes. Mum was very particular about our teeth. The best toothpaste that’s been discontinued now was Arm and Hammer brilliant sparkle but some tubes must have had an overdose of the bicarb because it would irritate the lips.

A heads up for anybody who may well have been tempted by the Sonic Pic they are selling as well if you are looking into dental health items. DON'T buy it from QVC. They want £17.50 + £2.95 postage. They sell in the U.S for $15 for a twin pack!!! Plenty of places online selling for close to the U.S price.

Latest posts

Back