Lab Beauty Tools TSV 28/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven’t heard the “beauty expert” tell people with broken capillaries not to use it, which is advised by both the beauty industry and doctors alike, the sucking action makes them worse and inflamed, she’s such a salesperson.

Not using it on broken capillaries was mentioned last night, probably because there were so many complaints in the reviews, on the previous TSV, that the gadget had left them with red marks on their face.

I watched the launch to see what drivel they spouted this time and it was interesting to see that, this time, they didn’t show piles of dead skin that had been removed (thankfully.) They seem to have addressed some of the earlier issues with it, or have simply ignored them and concentrated on other things to waffle on about. But, even if it has been improved, I doubt very much that it works as I couldn’t see any difference between the before and after shots - or maybe I’m just sceptical. :wink:

It’s also obvious that, by adding the “elixir,” the product number will be different and so the old reviews will not be available to the new customers who get sucked in. (Pun intended)

Not using it on broken capillaries was mentioned last night, probably because there were so many complaints in the reviews, on the previous TSV, that the gadget had left them with red marks on their face.

I watched the launch to see what drivel they spouted this time and it was interesting to see that, this time, they didn’t show piles of dead skin that had been removed (thankfully.) They seem to have addressed some of the earlier issues with it, or have simply ignored them and concentrated on other things to waffle on about. But, even if it has been improved, I doubt very much that it works as I couldn’t see any difference between the before and after shots - or maybe I’m just sceptical. :wink:

It’s also obvious that, by adding the “elixir,” the product number will be different and so the old reviews will not be available to the new customers who get sucked in. (Pun intended)

Ah thanks Toril, I only seen the morning repeat and I agree, I seen absolutely no difference in the before and after pictures, or the demos.

Well, I take it back .... the blonde “inventor” has just tipped out the dead skin that has supposedly come off her face, neck and décolleté. Hmmmmm .... odd how most customers didn’t get that result before with the last TSV.

How dishonest by the adding of an item they can update the product item no to avoid the use of the products review. To to prove that was so true there is no references made to check the reviews. As is with all products that have poor or bad reviews no mention is ever made unless there’s five star reviews.

The tat peddlers almost use hushed tones when they mention that these two went to Oxford.

I wouldn't buy anything from these two, even if the before & after photos looked genuine...which they don't. TK Maxx was full of facial gadgets yesterday and most of the many microdermabrasion kits were under £19.

The tat peddlers almost use hushed tones when they mention that these two went to Oxford.

I went to Oxford. To be fair, it was only for the day and all I did was a bit of shopping, but if that makes me a skin care expert, I'll expect a phone call from Q any day now then. :)

Well, I take it back .... the blonde “inventor” has just tipped out the dead skin that has supposedly come off her face, neck and décolleté. Hmmmmm .... odd how most customers didn’t get that result before with the last TSV.

I hope the returned ones get checked & sterilised before being put back on the shelves. Somehow I don't think that will happen :mysmilie_460:

Holy Crap this is on the QVC Facebook page about it.

I bought a product called LAB_ Microderm Pro in Grey. Item number 402637. I watched the tutorials on the tv, and also went online and checked it out on there at least 4 times. Having received this product and used it online once I awake this morning to sore, bruised skin and the lines are still there even more noticeable now. To say I am furious is an under statement. To say I am in pain is truth. To say I am so so disappointed is truth. THERE ARE NO WARNINGS RE THIS PRODUCT AS TO WHAT DAMAGE CAN BE CAUSED. I have telephoned QVC and was told to go to my doctors surgery - YES just like that in my area you can wait up to 4-5 weeks for an appointment, I am in the UK. The comments re this product should be read out not just ignored by QVC online I now see i am not the only one to have received skin damage. So I have to wait for their Chief Exec's office to contact me. Tempted with the 'red rosey glow on my skin' dont be that red rosey glow is skin damage.

CS telling her to go to her doctor!

Most of the reviews on this are dire and back this up, including someone who had included photos of her red skin.Why do QVC persist in offering these products? They must have a high return rate and the reviews struggle to get 2/3 stars.

Latest posts

Back