L’Occitane TSV 11/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the solid soap, the last lot I bought from eBay. I don't watch the L'Occitane TSV's anymore, I am not into the BA and all the hand washing does my head in.

I’ve slightly turned against the Herbae fragrance I mentioned upthread. I still very much like the scent but it doesn’t have much staying power at all on me. 🙁 And I am amazed at how quickly I am getting through the shower gel compared to MB. So those are good excuses to continue splurging on MB and Shay &Blue, 😃😃.

I’ve slightly turned against the Herbae fragrance I mentioned upthread. I still very much like the scent but it doesn’t have much staying power at all on me. 🙁 And I am amazed at how quickly I am getting through the shower gel compared to MB. So those are good excuses to continue splurging on MB and Shay &Blue, 😃😃.
l'occitane perfumes are very poor for staying power. They used to be nice many moons ago

l'occitane perfumes are very poor for staying power. They used to be nice many moons ago
Yes I think the standard edt ones are very poor, like the Cherry efforts you see in their sale (only place I would buy them). I stopped getting them because although I was so lured in whilst in the shop, when using them day to day there was no longevity at all. Now the series of perfumes they did recently, were they called Grasse, the ones which had a big ampersand on the front, so Neroli & Jasmine say, they did have oomph and stayed on the skin. But they were a dearer range. I thought Herbae would be like that. And, oh dear, I’ve just remembered I’ve got a Terre de Lumiere somewhere so I hope that is of the ampersand quality and not the bog standard cherry! Hope that makes sense, a bit of a ramble.. 😂

The Herbae shower gels are a thinner consistency than MB so I tend to use more. I love the scents of the Herbae products but they don't linger in the bathroom like MB do. You can still smell Rosa Absolute the next day.

CC

L'occitane have gone downhill for quality for a while now. I never used to rate MB but they have improved over the years whereas L'occy have gone backwards.

Attachments

• 243915.005.jpg
    243915.005.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 152
  • 243915.006.jpg
    243915.006.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 163
Don’t know if it’s a good idea but our daughter sent me a link today to one of the Next beauty boxes.
I have posted details of the box on the Reason not to buy from Qvc thread, which I‘m now tempted with.
Looking just I noticed they have other beauty boxes available, perhaps other forum members are aware of these boxes but I’d no idea.

Here‘s a L’Occitane one on offer:

L'Occitane (Worth Over £90)​

Self-Care Essentials Beauty Box Priced £40​

Relax and unwind with L’Occitane’s self-care essentials.
From ultra-nourishing Shea Butter to the award-winning immortelle skincare – worth over £90, this box contains all of your pampering must-haves.

Box contains:
Lavender Foaming Bath (100ml, travel size)
Verbena Shower Gel (250ml, full size)
Almond Shower Oil (75ml, travel size)
Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream (100ml, Limited Edition Size)
Shea Hand Cream (75ml, travel size)
Foot Cream (30ml, travel size)
Divine Cream (8ml, travel size)

Don’t know if it’s a good idea but our daughter sent me a link today to one of the Next beauty boxes.
I have posted details of the box on the Reason not to buy from Qvc thread, which I‘m now tempted with.
Looking just I noticed they have other beauty boxes available, perhaps other forum members are aware of these boxes but I’d no idea.

Here‘s a L’Occitane one on offer:

L'Occitane (Worth Over £90)​

Self-Care Essentials Beauty Box Priced £40​

Relax and unwind with L’Occitane’s self-care essentials.
From ultra-nourishing Shea Butter to the award-winning immortelle skincare – worth over £90, this box contains all of your pampering must-haves.

Box contains:
Lavender Foaming Bath (100ml, travel size)
Verbena Shower Gel (250ml, full size)
Almond Shower Oil (75ml, travel size)
Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream (100ml, Limited Edition Size)
Shea Hand Cream (75ml, travel size)
Foot Cream (30ml, travel size)
Divine Cream (8ml, travel size)

ml for ml

Box contains:
Lavender Foaming Bath (100ml, travel size) £6.50 direct cost £2.87
Verbena Shower Gel (250ml, full size) £16.50 direct cost £7.29
Almond Shower Oil (75ml, travel size) £7 direct cost £3.09
Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream (100ml, Limited Edition Size) £22 direct cost £9.72
Shea Hand Cream (75ml, travel size) £16.50 cost £7.29
Foot Cream (30ml, travel size) £8 direct cost £3.54
Divine Cream (8ml, travel size) £14 direct cost £6.20

Total £90.50 cost £40.

L'Occitane 5 Piece For the Love of Shea Collection
Item Number: 243915
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £16.66

This five-piece For the Love of Shea Collection from LOccitane comes in your choice of three options, Warm, Fresh and Floral, each featuring a Shea Fabulous Shower Oil and your choice of Shea Liquid Soap with a new Eco Refill pouch, hand cream and soap bar. The perfect way to pamper, you can treat yourself or a loved one to pure indulgence with these luxurious formulas.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this L’Occitane Warm option collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £87.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £37.52.

Your favourite formulas - with three gorgeous options to choose from, you can find the formulas that best suit your taste. For a comforting, elegant set of scents including Almond, Shea Butter and Milk, go for the Warm option, or for invigorating, revitalising scents that will help to enliven your senses, go for the Fresh option, featuring zesty notes of Verbena and Citrus. For a softer, feminine set of scents, choose the Floral option, which features Rosemary, Rose and Lavender.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, it makes an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

Save on waste - fill up your existing bottles with these easy-to-use refill pouches or simply use them straight from the refill. You’ll receive 500ml of product, so you’ll be stocked up on luxurious L’Occitane for a while!

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Make your choice:

Warm option contains:

• 1 x Shea Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap (500ml) - a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced with the mouth-watering aroma of fresh almond. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract, sunflower seed extract and almond extract. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x NEW Shea Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (250ml) - formulated with 10% shea oil, this shower oil gently cleanses and moisturises your skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced. Its rich texture helps to soften even dry skin, soothing feelings of tightness, so your skin feels supple and comfortable
  • 1 x Shea Intensive Hand Balm (150ml) - an ultra-rich formula designed to melt into your skin to help soothe and hydrate dry hands. and blended with allantoin, coconut and sunflower seed oils plus a high concentration of shea butter (25%). Specially adapted for very dry skin and ideal if skin is feeling especially dry from the cold, frequent hand washing or a day of gardening
  • 1 x Shea Milk Extra Gentle Soap (100g) - an extra-gentle, milk-scented soap formulated to gently cleanse your skin with a foamy lather to help preserve its natural moisture balance, while working to leave your skin feeling supple, softened and comfortable. Enriched with a 100% vegetable base and infused with shea butter and sweet almond oil
Or

Fresh option contains:

• 1 x Shea Citrus Hands & Body Liquid Soap (500ml) - a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced with a vibrant citrus scent. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract, sunflower seed extract and orange oil. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x NEW Shea Citrus Hands & Body Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (250ml) - formulated with 10% shea oil, this shower oil gently cleanses and moisturises your skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately fragranced. Its rich texture helps to soften even dry skin, soothing feelings of tightness, so your skin feels supple and comfortable
  • 1 x Shea Happy Hand Cream (150ml) - formulated to help keep your hands feeling supple, soft and hydrated with no oily traces. This luxurious, rapidly absorbed hand cream contains 20% shea butter, honey, sweet almond extract and coconut oil, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences
  • 1 x Shea Verbena Extra Gentle Soap (100g) - an extra-gentle, verbena-scented soap formulated to gently cleanse your skin with a foamy lather to help preserve its natural moisture balance, while working to leave your skin feeling supple, softened and comfortable. Enriched with a 100% vegetable base and infused with shea butter and verbena leaf extract
Or

Floral option contains:

• 1 x Shea Rosemary Hands & Body Liquid Soap (500ml) - a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced with the deliciously Provencal scent of rosemary. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract, sunflower seed extract and rosemary leaf oil. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x NEW Shea Rosemary Hands & Body Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x Wonderful Rose Hand Cream (150ml) - a luxurious hand cream that melts into the skin and helps to protect, hydrate and soften your hands, leaving behind a delightful rose scent. Blended with rich shea butter and delicately perfumed with the green and floral notes of rosa centifolia from Provence
  • 1 x Shea Lavender Extra Gentle Soap (100g) - an extra-gentle, lavender-scented soap formulated to gently cleanse your skin with a foamy lather to help preserve its natural moisture balance, while working to leave your skin feeling supple, softened and comfortable. Enriched with a 100% vegetable base and infused with shea butter and verbena leaf extract

How to use:

Hands & Body Liquid Soap:

• Put a small amount in your palm and apply to wet skin
  • Work into a lather and then rinse
Shea Intensive Hand Balm:

• Massage into hands and cuticles daily for a boost of hydration
  • Twice a week, apply a thick layer and leave for ten minutes before massaging in for an intensive hand mask
Hand creams:

• Apply to hands throughout the day as often as desired
  • Pay particular attention to your knuckles and any especially dry areas
Soap bars:

• Start by splashing water onto your hands and rubbing the soap between them for around 15 seconds
  • Set the bar of soap down and continue to rub your hands together until a creamy foam has formed
  • Apply the foam to damp skin
  • Massage your hands or the whole body
  • Rinse thoroughly with water

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this L’Occitane Warm option collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £87.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £37.52.

Warm option:

Shea Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap (500ml) - £21 at Q cost £12.65
Shea Almond Hands & Body Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) - £19 at Q cost £11.45
Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (250ml) - £19.50 at Q cost £11.75
Shea Intensive Hand Balm (150ml) - £24 at Q (balm not cream) cost £14.46
Shea Milk Extra Gentle Soap (100g) - £6 at Q cost £3.62

Total £89.50 (cant balance to £87.50 quoted) cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Fresh option :

Shea Citrus Hands & Body Liquid Soap (500ml) - £21 at Q cost £11.86
Shea Citrus Hands & Body Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) - £19 direct cost £10.73
Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (250ml) -£19.50 cost £11.01
Shea Happy Hand Cream (150ml) - £30 cost £16.94
Shea Verbena Extra Gentle Soap (100g) - £6 cost £3.39

Total £95.50 cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Floral option:

Shea Rosemary Hands & Body Liquid Soap (500ml) - £21cost £11.86
Shea Rosemary Hands & Body Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) - £19 cost £10.73
Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (250ml) - £19.50 cost £11.01
Wonderful Rose Hand Cream (150ml) - £30 at Q cost £16.94
Shea Lavender Extra Gentle Soap (100g) - £6 cost £3.39

Total £95.50 cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Took a while as 3 options, any discrepancies please post.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I love the handcream on the warm option but cannot stand the almond stuff, so for me I will not buy any. I don't think the rose or shea happy hand creams are the same quality as the intense hand balm, despite them selling the other two for more money. Although it looks like the warm option is less value, quality wise its the best.....IMO

Latest posts

Back