L’Occitane in Russia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There will be people who don't follow the news. A friend who is depressed never watches the news, as she says it makes her feel worse. The item about L'Occitane was one report on BBC, never seen it mentioned anywhere else? So people could have missed it, they might not be on the on QVC Facebook or at the end of the day people just don't care.

The number of trolls who post online newspapers etc with, WTF are we letting these Ukraine's in. I voted BREXIT to get them out, and now they are bringing them back in. And they get loads of agrees. Even overheard a man in the street talking to his mates with, "We don't want them here, let them go somewhere else!"

I have again been rejected by Trustpilot as my reply did not include any picture of a L’Occitane letterhead etc. So they can just f*** off now as far as I’m concerned. I’m not bothering to reply. I expect the company page will soon be full of 5* reviews again. Nothing to see here, move on…..

There will be people who don't follow the news. A friend who is depressed never watches the news, as she says it makes her feel worse. The item about L'Occitane was one report on BBC, never seen it mentioned anywhere else? So people could have missed it, they might not be on the on QVC Facebook or at the end of the day people just don't care.

The number of trolls who post online newspapers etc with, WTF are we letting these Ukraine's in. I voted BREXIT to get them out, and now they are bringing them back in. And they get loads of agrees. Even overheard a man in the street talking to his mates with, "We don't want them here, let them go somewhere else!"
They are pig ignorant .. the Ukrainians actually don’t want to be here .. they are refugees not migrants 🥺 they would desperately love to go home

May that is my point - they don’t want to be refugees it was either flee or die and they will go home as soon as they are able. They are not here for handouts.
Exactly lovesthingsitalian
The ones saying “ we don’t want them here ……etc “ .. need a word with themselves. The selfishness and lack of compassion is astounding … I used to have to stand at post office a lot when I helped son sell some items on eBay .. long story but a horrible man told me off for a trolly full of things to post and the “ foreigners” … such a horrible character I was dumbstruck .. more to it but won’t give him any more breath 🤨

Are qvc doing any fund raising for Ukraine?
Or any of the tv sales programs ? … even a gesture of a week or so would be nice … “every item bought we contribute 10% “ or something.

Are qvc doing any fund raising for Ukraine?
Or any of the tv sales programs ? … even a gesture of a week or so would be nice … “every item bought we contribute 10% “ or something.
we dont know whats going on behind the scenes in terms of that but as for the rest nope they dont even really mention it

most likely wont happen
Ohh I know that for sure .. just sad that companies who reach so many people (it seems,) and won’t be moved by such a human tragedy .. one we have not seen on such a massive scale of man’s inhumanity to man since the Second World War .. and it appears to not be touching their hearts at all as a company or companies. All monies can help and lift Ukraine even more just to know that people do actually care whilst they are in their shelters terrified and cowering and burying their cherished loved ones … including innocent children..

It’s good that they are recognising the plight of those in Ukraine but, unless I’ve misunderstood, customers donate via that link. It would be even better if QVC, as a company, made a donation via a percentage of the money made from sales or even by donating the P&P that they charge.

Couldn’t they just furlough the 700? It would be a drop in the ocean compared to the worldwide custom going down the toilet. It’s just excuses but they’ll have to take action soon. Trust pilot has some choice remarks.
Great idea. I don’t suppose their wages are as high as they are here, so it would be “affordable” for a company that seemingly has a strong balance sheet.

It’s good that they are recognising the plight of those in Ukraine but, unless I’ve misunderstood, customers donate via that link. It would be even better if QVC, as a company, made a donation via a percentage of the money made from sales or even by donating the P&P that they charge.
Maybe they could match any donations made by customers through that link up to a certain maximum amount in the same way other companies did. Helping to give the cause more visibility just sounds like they have put a logo on their website.

Latest posts

Back