Kuhn Ricoh TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I have watched the presentation and still none the wiser what this lid is for.

I have watched the presentation and still none the wiser what this lid is for.

I know what you mean but I've reached the conclusion it's primarily for letting off steam which could be useful when you're having an off day.........:wink:

OMG have Q turned into BID over night??
I thought I was watching the wrong channel when I saw this.
How can anyone justifie over £20.00 for a saucepan lid when ALL of us have at least 2 or more already in our cupboards.

The guest presenter pretty incoherent as well, a real gabbler, cannot understand what he is saying. Think it is pointless showing their products on TV, similar readly available elsewhere, should you feel the need.

I fail to see why an American is being used to wax lyrical about a product which is totally Swiss made. I'm surprised they haven't got this guy promoting Ultrasun as well !

In fact I'm now getting heartily sick with QVC and the push for all things American (yes I know its an American company) - but the loud and gushingly manic ways of the guests promoting their products is making me switch off more and more.

Does anyone know if Thornton choccys, Butler & Wilson, Michelle Hope, and any of the other few English products, are given air time on QVC U.S. ?

I was mildly tempted, as I have a number of frying pans and casserole pans without any lids. I liked the idea of a spatterguard that would fit various sizes AND that you could see through. When it becomes more widely available and not exclusive to qvc I might be tempted if a lot cheaper with no pp

just checked to see if there any reviews as yet. No, but there are a couple of questions about not being able to use on a gas hob and that point not being mentioned during the presentations. Oh dear...........

I am not happy about this at all. I watched every presentation and finally decided to order it. At no time was it mentioned that it was not suitable for gas hobs. The leaflet enclosed with it says:

'Recommend using in electric or induction stove, for gas stove fire may damage the silicone rim. The lid needs at least 6 -7 inch height from the fire.'

The reason many people would have bought it was to use it with frying pans. Very disappointed and another trip to the post office!

I hope that people who bought it thinking that it was suitable for gas hobs contact customer services for a free returns label. QVC omitted this information, from what I can recall, during the presentations and it was not in the online description, either.

Latest posts

Back