Kitchenaid TSV 4 November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But $349 doesn't convert to £200 in the economic bubble of QVC; £349 more like!

I really hope you get your wish but brace yourself for a few more quid.

Jude xx

:-( You're probably right there Jude. That would just make it too right for the customer, and we all know it's ALWAYS about them don't we?! Hehe! Oh well, I'll keep an eye out, but will keep my feet firmly on the ground, even if my head is in the clouds!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I think a lot is down to personal taste and style to be honest. I bought my standard KA about 16 years ago and it is as good as new. I just liked the look of it and I like the simple white colour. I am lucky enough not to have to worry about the cost but I remember leaner times in my bank account too! I think when Lars wears out I will buy another but the artisan isn't for me. I don't do mass catering and I use my breadmaker for my loaves, I just do regular domestic baking etc... No super size portions or batches, so the standard one will do fine. The chef is tempting though because you get excellent performance apparently and they are much cheaper, who knows - maybe Lars will be replaced with a Kenny? :eek:)

Inge x

Oh Capirossi! I hate to rain on anyone's parade so I hope it's a real bargain for everyone who wants one!

Jude xx

I have a Magimix and a donkey's years old Moulinex blender. Now I am thinking of treating myself to a good stand mixer. I think I shall opt for the Andrew James one. It has 1000watt motor and has been voted in the top ten mixers. Go see it on Amazon for the amazing price of £109.

Just seen one of those subliminal TSV ads in the break which said it's going to be the classic mixer. Not that that gets us any further along, I know :grin:

Am hoping against hope that QVC have done a fab deal and bought a stack of them and are going to offer them at £199 :clapping: [hollow laughter] :giggle:

Was really hoping for the kitchenaid artisan with glass bowl at a very good price and easy pay :grin:

I don't care what model it is as long as it's red!! Yes, I am that shallow, hehe!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Happily I want the white one so I've gone for it :clapping:. I've priced it up against the next lowest competitor I can find online and the TSV still comes out best. I wouldn't have used the ice-cream maker from the TSV last year but as I seem to spend my life chopping onions and grating cheese I suspect this attachment may be more useful. I'm going to consider the £8.95 P&P as rent until 25th Jan - if I find I've not got as much out of it as I hoped I shall ask QVC to collect it :clapping:. And if I have used the mixer but not the slicer/extra bowl enough to justify keeping them, I may send it back and just buy the mixer from elsewhere and save the extra money :cool:. I've never sent a single used item back to QVC in all the years I've been shopping with them but this is one instance where I'm going to take full advantage of the MBG :nod:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back