Kitchen TSV Monday 1st March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looks like one of those small blender,type things. Jilly has tried it according to her blog on QVC. ( can't remember the name of the ones they used to sell!!)

So what do people think of this Ninja blender thing?

I saw the presentation this morning and usually I am a gadget freak and want everything that looks like it makes life easier however I was not won over by the Ninja. I do already have a stick blender/whisk that does everything and the only selling point I can see to the Ninja is that it comes with more than one container which I suppose is good if you want to store your chopped food in the fridge to use at a another time. But then again you could use other tubs for this. I also prefer the stick blender I have as it has different speed settings.

The one thing I was impressed with though was the fact that there was no spillage when the Ninja was demoed at blending soup. I cannot use my stick blender with the bowl for liquids as they do spill out.

I think it is very expensive for what it is. I grind nuts in a very cheap electric coffee grinder from John Lewis, it was less that a tenner, and use a stick blender or the attachment on my food processor for soups etc....

Latest posts

Back