Kipling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was wondering that. She looks so much like MF, I was wondering if she had had some work done.

The pair of them together was unbearable - neither drew breath and talked over each other. They're both so girly in an annoying way that they were hyperventilating about handbags. I didn't last long...

The pair of them together was unbearable - neither drew breath and talked over each other. They're both so girly in an annoying way that they were hyperventilating about handbags. I didn't last long...

Yes I had to turn over when the guest was gushing to JF about how wonderful the bag looked in the crook of her arm, how she loved to wear her bags like that and where you could put your notes and coins in a purse.

I bet JF does not have a Kipling handbag more like Prada or YSL she comes across so fake.

Couldn't agree more. When she does Diamonique shows it always feels like she's saying, "Well you may like this but obviously I have the real thing".

Every time QVC sell a Kipling bag I feel like shouting "people! Shop around! Kipling are way cheaper other places with free p&p!" QVC draw people in with the easy pays and play on the ones that don't have a computer. I think sometimes people think there's only QVC to shop at. Also Charlie Bears are cheaper elsewhere, Esiyo the list goes on, QVC is instantly £6 dearer than anywhere else because of the p&p.

Every time QVC sell a Kipling bag I feel like shouting "people! Shop around! Kipling are way cheaper other places with free p&p!" QVC draw people in with the easy pays and play on the ones that don't have a computer. I think sometimes people think there's only QVC to shop at. Also Charlie Bears are cheaper elsewhere, Esiyo the list goes on, QVC is instantly £6 dearer than anywhere else because of the p&p.

Yeah loads of other sellers out there ...ebay and websites ..don't know how they get away with it really

I bet JF does not have a Kipling handbag more like Prada or YSL she comes across so fake.

I was just about to post the same thing. I can't imagine JF's with a Kipling bag as her handbag at all - now a Lulu Guinness bag I could...

I don't think she could bring herself to do that. It would have to be the LG foldaway shopper.

Latest posts

Back