Kipling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tobykim

Registered Shopper
Did anyone order anything on Sunday during the Kipling shows, I ordered a bag online in the morning before the item had aired, found out today it is on back order "quality control", which I think is total rubbish as the same thing happened to me last month when I ordered the same bag.
Apparently the bag in question doesn't pass the quality test, seems a bit suspicious to me as I was given the same excuse last time, when I ordered they still had stock in the evening although they did say it was low

Sorry to hear that :(

Yes I ordered one bag on Sunday. It was dispatched yesterday evening and was down as delivery by "ParcelNet" so I'm expecting mine to turn up tomorrow morning.

I've bought a lot (!) of Kipling bags from QVC and never had this "quailty control" thing happened to me. I think you must just have been extremely unlucky :(

It was the breezer in a new colour, burgundy. The one before that was the fairfax in purple.
It was in the show in the evening but as I'd ordered in the morning I though there wouldn't be a problem.
I think this whole quality control thing is rubbish and that the fact is that they haven't any stock, I'll be cancelling later as it doesn't look as if I'll be getting it as all they can say is that it might be 30days.

I think this whole quality control thing is rubbish and that the fact is that they haven't any stock, I'll be cancelling later as it doesn't look as if I'll be getting it as all they can say is that it might be 30days.

Don't give up hope tobykim, this has happened to me a couple of times with other products and they have turned up quite quickly.

I ordered a breezer in petrol blue on Sunday, before it aired as it was on late in the day, and it has been delivered today, along with the pencil case I ordered for my young niece for Christmas.

Mine was ordered early in the day and is on back order, I'm beginning to wonder if they actually have any stock of the new colours as it's ahppened twice now

Latest posts

Back