kipling tsv, any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will someone PLEASE explain to me what the attraction of these nylon ( ok they do some leather) bags is :?:

I dont for the life of me get it :scared::scared:

I'm with you on this one Jabba. Just seen the OTO and it looks like a bit of coloured nylon to me and costs nearly £40 plus £3.95 p&p. It all seems very popular, but its appeal has completely passed me by. :confused2:

I got the purple one which was in and out of stock so many times this morning. I am now going on the confession thread to own up.

oh Loveheart I am sooooooooo disappointed ....you are a bad bad girl:cheeky:
I have resisted!!!!!!
(am very jealous would've got the purple myself if I werent being such a saint!)
Jane x :angel:

:thinking2:
oh Loveheart I am sooooooooo disappointed ....you are a bad bad girl:cheeky:
I have resisted!!!!!!
(am very jealous would've got the purple myself if I werent being such a saint!)
Jane x :angel:
Sorry Queenie, I was a bad girl but aren't you forgetting you started the confession thread with you black earings and lord knows what else for over £100.00. As for you being a saint, I think not.

I'm with you on this one Jabba. Just seen the OTO and it looks like a bit of coloured nylon to me and costs nearly £40 plus £3.95 p&p. It all seems very popular, but its appeal has completely passed me by. :confused2:

That OTO was a different material from most of the Kipling bags

Yaaaaay! My TSV has been shipped :clapping:

Mine has been shipped today too :)

They're washable (the nylon ones) - a big plus: how many other fabric bags are?; they have compartments to organize things, zips to keep them secure, are lightweight when empty so any weight is just what you yourself put in it, and the best styles imo have the 'cross the body' strap which is totally adjustable and super generous in length. Generally not high style exactly, but that's not a bad thing to me, just basic and very practical. And the thing is, they become very 'moreish': 'right I want one for summer, oh and another to use while that's in the wash', 'oh, I like that colour!' etc.

Buy one jacqualina or jabba and you may find you're on a slippery slope... :tongue2:

One of my TSV bags arrived about an hour ago. Strangely it's the one I ordered nearly 24 hours after the first one LOL! Anyway, it's the pink print one and I LOOOOVE the colour/pattern - looks even nicer in reality. :) Also the bag really has a good sized base so if you want a lot in your bag you'll be very happy :)

Wish I'd gone for it now. I was a bit put off when they said it was a QVC special ( read reviews that sometimes the quality is not so good). I quite liked the prints. Oh well , saved myself some money.

mine have just arrived, I got the magnetic purple and the pink one, both solid colours. They are both lovely colours, the pink for fizzy days and the purple, a beautiful deep indigo colour for my "classier" days.
The bag design is just what I wanted, roomy without being clumpy.
My only tiny niggle is that there is no internal key fob...I can stitch my own in but would have preferred it if Kipling had done it for me!!

mine have just arrived, I got the magnetic purple and the pink one, both solid colours. They are both lovely colours, the pink for fizzy days and the purple, a beautiful deep indigo colour for my "classier" days.
My only tiny niggle is that there is no internal key fob...I can stitch my own in but would have preferred it if Kipling had done it for me!!

Sheila, you say the purple is a deep indigo, would you say it's more of a blue than a purple? I thought when I saw it on screen that it looked more blue but it's difficult to tell with the studio lights blazing down on them. I'd be tempted when it comes back into stock if so.

thats a really nice shade - I didn't go for it for one of the reasons it looked very blue.

I also didn't like the black strap and details - but is it ok?

It looked very blue on our TV too and I also wasn't keen on that together with the black straps.

I went for the purple one too. I did notice there was no key fob, perhaps its a way of keeping costs down :(

Mine arrived today - I went for the purple too, and it's lovely.
It is the old Murph bag, with a shoulder strap added - although I wish it hadn't been one of those that goes to diagonally opposite corners IYSWIM. I also lament the lack of the keyleash, and I thought there was a division in the main compartment, but there isn't, so I will need to use one of those VIP bag liners to keep my stuff sorted out. I'm keeping it though :)

those diagonal straps do work better on a wide bag IMHO...VIP bag liners? that sounds like something i could do with!

nope, just googled, I am soo not in to black or taupe and the price...... :-o

VIP bag liners?

I have one Sheila, and I find it very useful for a bag like this with one huge internal compartment - otherwise things get lost at the bottom and I can never find them without turning out the whole bag!
Do they only do black & taupe now? They used to do them in lots of colours.

Latest posts

Back