Kipling TSV 26/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone any ideas what this may be yet? Not that I am looking for another handbag and I know there are bargains to be had elsewhere, thanks

Buyer beware.
I bought a Kipling Gabbie on amazon's daily deals for £35, QVC price currently just under £86.
Also a Kipling Uzario purse on amazon (not a daily deal) for £22, QVC price currently just under £40.
Always keep an eye on amazon if you're interested in Kipling.

Like I said, buyer beware.

The TSV is the Kipling Taube bag. Here is a link to it on QVC.de.
Not sure on which colours or prints yet.

Looks a useful size bag for carry on airplane, days out etc.
I like the blue and white polka dots, so I bet we don't get that colour!! More tacky monkey manias I imagine....

Looks a useful size bag for carry on airplane, days out etc.
I like the blue and white polka dots, so I bet we don't get that colour!! More tacky monkey manias I imagine....

be aware its not blue and white, its aubergine with mint dots.

I have never brought a Kipling bag before but the blue flower one might just tempt me to try one.
I have heard good and bad things about the brand as a whole but if the price is right this could be the one for me.
Now the question is will I have to stay up until 12.00 for the launch show to get the colour I like or will it still be in stock in the morning?
As I haven't watched any of the other Kipling TSV launches I don't know how many of each colour they have in stock and which tend to sell out first?
So any advice gratefully received and who know this might be the start of a wonderful relationship were I end up with 1,00s of kipling bags but living on the street as a "Kipling bag lady"

I have never brought a Kipling bag before but the blue flower one might just tempt me to try one.
I have heard good and bad things about the brand as a whole but if the price is right this could be the one for me.
Now the question is will I have to stay up until 12.00 for the launch show to get the colour I like or will it still be in stock in the morning?
As I haven't watched any of the other Kipling TSV launches I don't know how many of each colour they have in stock and which tend to sell out first?
So any advice gratefully received and who know this might be the start of a wonderful relationship were I end up with 1,00s of kipling bags but living on the street as a "Kipling bag lady"

Well the last tsv did last quite well I think but the one before Xmas sold out in a couple of colours/ prints before the repeat shows in the morning, much to my annoyance as I wanted it in the winter Paisley print, sounds obvious I know but it is hard to judge as you never know how much stock they will have of each design and how popular they will be until the day, having said that you may still get it at a reasonable price elsewhere or it may be at introductory price at a later date, if I really fancied it I would stay up for it, as once i set my heart on something there is no stopping me!

If you want a specific colour I would stay up until midnight. Quite often one or some of the options are gone in the morning when it comes to Kipling TSVs. You never quite know which will be most popular. Hope that helps.

I'm not sure I like the style of this one. I fo like the blue blower print colour though. I'm so on holiday while this is a TSV.

I was glad of my kipling bag when I was on a tour bus in New York...it was a very hot day and we bought bottles of frozen drinks I put mine in my bag ...when I looked later it had thawed and the contents were slushing around in my bag pass port etc dripping wet but my knee where the bag had been sitting was dry thank goodness ...could have looked really bad !!

QVC prices for Kipling bags are just too expensive, even when a TSV. I only buy Kipling when heavily discounted usually on Amazon. I have bought many for around about a twenty pound note which I feel comfortable with paying for a nylon bag. If Amazon don't have them discounted at the moment just add to your basket and sit back and wait.

QVC prices for Kipling bags are just too expensive, even when a TSV. I only buy Kipling when heavily discounted usually on Amazon. I have bought many for around about a twenty pound note which I feel comfortable with paying for a nylon bag. If Amazon don't have them discounted at the moment just add to your basket and sit back and wait.

I agree i had three bags last week for the price of 1 in the macy sale! and before xmas i bought one as a present on amazon for like £23 when it was £54 on QVC, QVC are not as good with Kipling as they were when it first started, but then the same could be said for many brands, they seem to get a following and then they hike the price up.

Latest posts

Back