Kipling TSV 21/4/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadette

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if any of the tec's have any idea what delight will be the TSV?

MTIA

:)

found a hint

You're going to love our Today's Special Value on Tuesday 21st April. The fabric is so different and the colours are to die for! It's a TSV worth staying up for - the price is crazy, (under £50)...sshhhhhhhh!!

found a hint

You're going to love our Today's Special Value on Tuesday 21st April. The fabric is so different and the colours are to die for! It's a TSV worth staying up for - the price is crazy, (under £50)...sshhhhhhhh!!

What £49-99?

I hope it's not leather - I don't wear leather for obvious reasons (I'm not about to start another Basso thread - time and place).
Or animal print; that, for me, has some tacky connotation about it, whether it be in clothes or jewellery or anything else!

It may be the new linen look fabric.

Oh yes, could well be - although I hope not because I'm not too keen on it!

I saw a lovely Kipling bag last week - separate flowers, sort of 1970s style, of red, blue and brown on a beige background. The sides and base of the bag looked like brown velvet.

I didn't dare ask the lady who was carrying it where she got it from - for one thing I was on the Tube (where no-one talks to anyone!) and for another, she was French:33: If it was that fabric, though, I'd be very happy.

Oh yes, could well be - although I hope not because I'm not too keen on it!

I saw a lovely Kipling bag last week - separate flowers, sort of 1970s style, of red, blue and brown on a beige background. The sides and base of the bag looked like brown velvet.

I didn't dare ask the lady who was carrying it where she got it from - for one thing I was on the Tube (where no-one talks to anyone!) and for another, she was French:33: If it was that fabric, though, I'd be very happy.

From what you describe,I have that bag,but it's about 3 years old now..sorry:2:

Rosey/donna255:

Can you tell me please - is the April very large? I'm looking for a work bag. Already have the Defea which I like but do find it just that too big for work (even though I'm not a small bag person). I find it hard to imagine just from the measurements.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back