Kipling TSV 13/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it looks abit like the breast cancer care bag......... hmmmm, although i never can tell from these photos as they always look different on screen. Not a fan of kipling purses so would be palming that off as a christmas present for someone

Im cheesed off, because i quite like this. Didnt want to like it so that i could save my money lol, perhaps i'll just not watch lol. :confused:

Im quite liking the look of the KVZ double zipper bag, so maybe i'll just wait and see who i can get to buy me that for xmas lol :wink:

Oh bugger - just ordered a new Kipling Bora today in the Black Panther (already use a Bora every day, so it's only polite to get another in a different print, non?), but am thinking that this looks interesting (cross body, maybe holding A4?). Hmm - all depends on price. Gah - have just splurged on Smashbox TSV (also had a compelling reason for that one too). Ah well, we'll see.

Looks like another qvc exclusive so they don't need to discount a bag from their range.:down:

Kipling Iriya Shoulder/ Cross Body Bag with Ciosa Purse.
Today's Special Value Price £39.94
QVC Price £48.75
Item Number148188
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Kipling Iriya shoulder and cross-body bag with Ciosa purse. Designed especially for QVC, this bag features a chic double-flap design with lots of pockets to stash all your essentials. A matching purse and on-trend print and colour options, make it the perfect bag for hitting the high street in style.

•Adjustable shoulder strap
•Fastens at the top with a zip with pockets and slots inside
•Key strap with claw inside
•Purse has popper fastening, with slots for notes, cards and coins
•Kipling gorilla attached
•Wipe clean with damp cloth
•Bag and purse: 100% nylon
•Bag: 24cm x 28cm (9.5" x 11")
•Purse: 8cm x 9cm x 2cm (3" x 4" x 1")
•Shoulder handle drop: 59cm (23")

Colours available:

•Purple Panther Print - colour option designed for QVC
•Burgundy Panther Print
•Black
•Burgundy
•Organic Green
•Pale Blue - colour option designed for QVC

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.148188

No easypay?
No handles?

I think I'll save my money on this one! It's not a patch on my Kipling Defea!

Just watching the morning repeat. Is it me or can Marie whatsername not get a word in edgeways with Iloveme Roberts? Blondie's standing there like she feels a right spare part.

Last edited:
I don't think I like it so I'm not going for it.Don't like any of the colours - the QVC "exclusive" worries me - and its much more expensive than I thought it was going to be.Will see what comes up on "christmas surprise" instead:flower:

I don't like the velcro fastenings for the main compartments. The models seem to have to really pull at them to open them and I noticed that when the bag had stuff in it, the model was struggling to get the velcro to fasten.

I am also worried that it is a'QVC Exclusive' as that generally means lower quality. So all in all, I won't be buying, even though I do like the purple print.

Just watching the morning repeat. Is it me or can Marie whatsername not get a word in edgeways with Iloveme Roberts? Blondie's standing there like she feels a right spare part.

Couldn't agree more Ali. Julia just takes over and repeats word for word what MF has just said. not that there is a lot to say about Kipling bags. they are all more or less the same in different colours and sizes. They must get bored to death finding something to say about them.

I am guessing that off screen JR throws quite a few tantrums, arguing about the colours is getting so boring, as is chucking the tissue stuffing on the floor. Not a good image.

I saw a bit last night and Julie was getting a bit over excited however all that enthusiasm has not resulted in a rush of sales as I notice even now all options are still in stock.

The bag just seems like all the other Kipling TSV's :yawn: and velcro is a pain; the only good point is the purse. Not for me I don't need another shoulder bag.

I'm not too taken with the bags hung in front of the set mock windows, gives the look of a market stall.
As for the pack shot of the TSV bags hung on the turning stand :doh:

Would have thought Kipling would prefer a more upmarket look for their brand :puke:

I returned a Kipling which was a QVC exclusive & I thought it was not the usual quality?
Not going for the TSV as I don't like the colours.One of my all time favorites if the Morrisey which I think only QVc have now.Think the leathers are too expensive.

Latest posts

Back