Kipling Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think most of us agree M F is one of the few brand ambassadors worth the petrol getting there.

Do you mean Catherine the curvy model? I really like her and would love to have her as a presenter instead of the horrors we have to endure.

I think most of us agree M F is one of the few brand ambassadors worth the petrol getting there.

Do you mean Catherine the curvy model? I really like her and would love to have her as a presenter instead of the horrors we have to endure.

I think that is her. I think she is the most over-rated model on qvc, and I don't why everyone loves her. There is something about her face that irritates me. I don't think she looks like a model at all. I think there are so many better models on there who don't get half the praise she does.

Catherine irritates me because she's always voicing her opinion and - well, she just looks a bit smug. I think she's pushing towards being a presenter. But what irritates me, someone else will find endearing.

Yeah she gets too talk way too much, much more than the other models do. The thing that annoys me the most is the shoulder shrugging, smirking and nodding, which she does on a loop. She also seems a little full of herself, the complete opposite to the Kipling Lady MF who seems to humble and lovely.

Latest posts

Back