Kipling from antwerp

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen about 20 mins of the eve show. Debbie is incredibly annoying and so hyper. Not great viewing. Plus stop telling fibs the Antwerp drawstring bag is available elsewhere. Very misleading to make claims like that.

Presenting from a dog's dinner of a set in a grey, virtually empty square. Very glam! :wave:

I bought one nice bag direct from Kipling in the sale, and that is a big one for days out, etc., but generally now I buy good leather handbags from TK Maxx at lower prices than Kiplings.

Bl**dy hell, what IS Debbie on. Slow down woman !!! :talking:

What a waste of money, they should have done it in the studio and given us free p&p or better discounts, that would be more appreciated. :headbang:

Debbie Greenwood gets on my wick at the best of times, but I have never said it before on here as she seems to have a fan club. I doubt if it was their choice to do the outside broadcast, but I can't see why it was promoted as such an exciting event! It looks like a damp squib to me.

Well what an insight into Antwerp, how empty can 'this is the place to be' be? At first I thought they had closed the whole square off. Imagine if this had been Trafalguar Square, don't think the bags would have stayed on the podiums for long and there definately would have been some yobs in the background grinning and jumping into shot with some peace signs going on behind Debbies head :)

I used to like Debbie years ago when she was on Pebble Mill. (That's where she met husband Paul).

Since I have been watching QVC though I really can't abide her. She is too verbose. Sometimes less is more as they say.

Tonight she is acting like a school kid.

The square as everyone rightly says looks empty. You would think that they would have a circle of people round them like they do at stands at the Ideal Home Show etc.

I really expected them to have had one of the Kipling favourite bags at an all time bargain price for today but oh no.

I feel let down.

It is such a flop! Like London, I too thought the square was closed the square off for the shooting, but I have seen the odd person going across . No others in sight, other than the models and those two.
Much as I try , I cannot say I like Debbie, she has a very annoying way of saying "ammamam" (it is not a stammer nor a stutter, something combined? ) She managed to eat quite a few chocolates:giggle: Can anyone put on weight within an afternoon? Debbie seems to have!! She looks porkier now than this morning.

And did they only have the 3 handbags in total as one time only?

OMG what a boring two hours.

Love kipling and was quite looking forward to this show.Gave the kids a sh1te dinner,shoved the DH off to work so I could enjoy!

Enjoy I did not......no special pricing..anniversary or P&P....not many bags shown...all old stock...ridiculous prices.......and how many times did they show that flippin hip hooray drawstring thingy.....:confused:

i have to say I like DG but she looked a bit "nervy"

Kipling bags look nice enough but a bit too casual for me. I was every so slightly tempted by a couple tonight but can't justify the expense for something I'm not crazy about. To be honest, I was only watching so I could enter the competition! However, the daily QVC email and QVC's Facebook page said to watch the shows for the answer to the competition question and all they said on the shows, unless I missed it which I doubt, was to see Facebook for details. I am very confused!

I've heard of the phrase 'chattering monkeys' but Debbie G won the gold medal tonight. Did she hardly pause for breath? Obviously the good citizens of Antwerp wisely decided to vacate their city centre for the duration!

Monkeysmiley.gif
Monkeysmiley.gif
Monkeysmiley.gif

I have been to Antwerp several times and I have never seen it so quiet. I thought this programme was a complete waste of time and would have been better if they had done the whole thing in one of the Kipling Stores which are always immaculate and well stocked although the staff are rather snooty.

My mum has been in the Kipling shop n Bruges and the staff were lovely, so helpful and very caring too as they noticed my dad had gone out the shop and was sitting on his stick/seat and they asked mum if he was ok, if he needed anything.

Latest posts

Back