Kipling from antwerp

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
What a let down!
I thought we would see round the factory and meet some of the employees. Instead they have set up a market stall in a square. could be anywhere.
And all we have is the usual bags with Greenwood waffling away and never letting Marie Francoise get a single word in.

£24 for two monkeys! Unbelievable!

Antwerp and Debbie

Just watching Debbie:talking: in Antwerp showing/selling/promoting Kipling bags.
I suppose our P&P paid for her trip? I would have thought that we should benefit in some small way for supporting Kipling bags,....maybe by some very good reductions in their 25 th anniversary :cake:
Not many reductions:sad:

Ms Greenwood sounded like she'd had too many blue smarties and fizzy pop - she was manic.

I'm surprised Debbie has managed to get to Antwerp according to her twitter, she struggled Saturday to get to the Ritz for tea, due to the electric gates on her drive not working.
On the Thames Sunday whilst having pre dinner drinks their boat sadly it broke down and they had to be towed to the restaurant.
It's good job she'd got four bottles of champagne stashed in her freebie Kipling tote.

:giggle:

What a let down!
I thought we would see round the factory and meet some of the employees. Instead they have set up a market stall in a square. could be anywhere.
And all we have is the usual bags with Greenwood waffling away and never letting Marie Francoise get a single word in.

£24 for two monkeys! Unbelievable!

Don't think the budget will run to a trip to China......:cheeky:

Just had a brainwave!

If I took © two lucky fluffy dice & added monkey arms © ....... I could make a fortune!
©
My idea - no copying ©

I posted my thread after Ruthmay. I did check that there was no other thread, before typing it out, but Ruthmay must have posted hers as I was typing mine :giggle: so please mods, can you merge mine, or something, thank you.

I'm surprised Debbie has managed to get to Antwerp according to her twitter, she struggled Saturday to get to the Ritz for tea, due to the electric gates on her drive not working.
On the Thames Sunday whilst having pre dinner drinks their boat sadly it broke down and they had to be towed to the restaurant.
It's good job she'd got four bottles of champagne stashed in her freebie Kipling tote.

:giggle:

Tea at the Ritz - how ordinary ! Last week I had Tea at the Dorchester daaaaarhling , and I had no trouble getting MY gates open - I push'em open !!!!! perhaps she needs to pay her leccy bill !!!

Tea at the Ritz - how ordinary ! Last week I had Tea at the Dorchester daaaaarhling , and I had no trouble getting MY gates open - I push'em open !!!!! perhaps she needs to pay her leccy bill !!!

I havent even got a gate

I thought the event from Belgium was a right let down from what I saw. The wind was whipping Debbies hair all over her face(maybe that was making her seem crazy) and found it all distracting from the bags. It all seemed really chaotic and I wouldnt be surprised if sales were not as good as usual.

Just remembered thay are 'live' from Antwerp watching the 6p.m hour.It looks very quiet, I know Anwerp quite well & am really watching for the sights to remember where I have been.If I wanted another Kipling ( which I don't at the moment!) I would go to their website--the sale may still be on.The weather doesn't look much better than here either!

Ms Greenwood sounded like she'd had too many blue smarties and fizzy pop - she was manic.

Probably too much chocolate!!!

BTW the Antwerp bag is available elsewhere already despite what is being said on air!!!

the setting is too busy and distracting (flags, fancy buildings) and the wacky camera angles trying to be "edgy" but just annoying. Outside broadcasts are difficult to pull off and this one fails miserably which is a shame because M-F and DG are working hard to make it work.

TBH I don't know why they've bothered, it doesn't add anything and must have cost a small fortune.

I find it really annoying when Marie what's her name yatters on about Kipling being featured in Elle or Vogue

9 times out of 10 it's only because they have paid for an advert.....the magazines aren't actually highlighting them on their fashion pages/shopping guides

Latest posts

Back