Kipling. Did I hear right.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Kipling hour and a T caller has just said that she owns 1,044 kipling bags. One thousand and fortybl**dy four.
Don't get me wrong, I like my kiplings, and I have a dozen or so of them but come on how on earth can any one have over 1,000. Wow. That is beyond belief.:eek:

Just watching the Kipling hour and a T caller has just said that she owns 1,044 kipling bags. One thousand and fortybl**dy four.
Don't get me wrong, I like my kiplings, and I have a dozen or so of them but come on how on earth can any one have over 1,000. Wow. That is beyond belief.:eek:

Beyond belief and perhaps just a little bit mad!! :eek::eek::eek::D

I heard that too.
The lady is now waiting for grandchildren so she can buy some for them or have some from them?!

I'm glad others heard it because I was thinking imagined it. I don't think the caller was selling them she said she kept them in plastic boxes or bags I think.
Just looking at the Gwen bag its small, plastic and cost nearly £80.00 with p&p. Mad or what?

Yes you heard right, Barbara from Watford has 1044 Kipling Bags!!!

And she said she never uses the same bag more than two days in a row.

Why have so many? If you used a different one every day it's going to take nearly three years to go through them all.

My goodness if they were, on average, £30 each, that's over £31,000 sitting in plastic boxes. :eek:

For some reason this piece of information has made me want to shoot myself in the head.
:dbt:

I think on average the bags are nearer to £40.00 than £30.00 so thats even more money sitting in plastic boxes. Sorry vampy. Are you still with us?

I think on average the bags are nearer to £40.00 than £30.00 so thats even more money sitting in plastic boxes. Sorry vampy. Are you still with us?

I wouldn't have thought so. The revised figure is £41,760.00. :eek:

You're a cruel woman LH. ;)

In the name of all that's holy, is she deranged!:rolleyes:

I have about 20 bags, none of them Kipling 'cos I don't like them. All that says about me is that I'm loath to throw a good handbag away, some I've had for longer than I care to think. I carry so much stuff around with me that changing bags is an ordeal so I probably use three regularly and the others occasionally. Each to their own, I suppose.....

Please don't, brat demands you stick around!!!! :)

Between 1044 kipling bags, psychedelic yuletide lighting , personal poverty and 3 weeks of having to boil any water before use I'm finding Russian roulette appealing. Don't worry, I'm fantastically lucky, I'd win every time :D:D:D
:dbt:

God, can you imagine the static in Barbara's cell, sorry mean house :confused:

1,044 Kipling Bags! WTF! That Barbara sounds a teeny bit excessive.;) I bet her philosophy in life is, why have a slice, when you can have the whole cake!:bop::gigli::Yikes!:

Latest posts

Back