Kipling Colours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Just switched on to my first Kipling hour of the day and I see we have lots of fab, bright, fresh, summery colours to cheer us up - errr NOT!

Colours available on this one JR states are - black, black lacquer, espresso brown, light brown, warm grey, navy blue ...... yawn yawn

Why can't we have bright pillar box reds, bright yellows, super purples, oranges, lemons, lilacs ...... anything colourful really

I know I agree! I loved kipling of old with all their wacky colours.....I even loved all their wacky designs...remember faces made of fruit? Alice in wonderland prints? bunny prints? I have a really old kipling I use as a beach bag...its huge with a check print a little orange ruffle round the top...:sun:

I so wish QVC would go back to these styles....

This TSV hasn't been an exciting choice of colours...but neither has past TSV's.I would even like to see their staple of blue jean return

I know I agree! I loved kipling of old with all their wacky colours.....I even loved all their wacky designs...remember faces made of fruit? Alice in wonderland prints? bunny prints? I have a really old kipling I use as a beach bag...its huge with a check print a little orange ruffle round the top...:sun:

I so wish QVC would go back to these styles....

This TSV hasn't been an exciting choice of colours...but neither has past TSV's.I would even like to see their staple of blue jean return

I preferred the plastic monkeys and loved some of the prints, but they all seem a bit boring at the mo, has anyone ever bought one from the States? Have seen a sporty blue Machida I fancy on the Bay and wondered if I would have to pay custom charges? Or is that a silly question,I don't think you can get the same colour over here, although it is a little like Mitchell Blue x

I have a bunny print kipling bag! I have to say I've been tempted in the past to sell some of my older bags on ebay to fund my bag habit (not just Kipling) but I'm glad I hung on to the prints. Nothing I've seen in the past 7 or 8 years has really tempted me to replace them. I have to say if you do have bags lurking unloved at the back of the wardrobe they sell well on ebay, I've sold quite a few of the basic colours.

Jude xx

I preferred the plastic monkeys and loved some of the prints, but they all seem a bit boring at the mo, has anyone ever bought one from the States? Have seen a sporty blue Machida I fancy on the Bay and wondered if I would have to pay custom charges? Or is that a silly question,I don't think you can get the same colour over here, although it is a little like Mitchell Blue x

Hate to be the angel of doom but yes I think you do pay taxes and don't forget the handling fee, with Royal Mail or Parcelforce it's around the tenner mark on top.

Hate to be the angel of doom but yes I think you do pay taxes and don't forget the handling fee, with Royal Mail or Parcelforce it's around the tenner mark on top.

Many thanks Nikki, blimey! That will make me think again before purchasing, might have to have another colour instead, x

Yup, it's a £8 handling fee, and I've paid it for a parcel that only required a £2.40 import VAT payment. Import limit of goods is now £15, ridiculously low if you ask me.

I sold lots of my old funky prints to fund new bags :mysmilie_512:

Although I got a good price at the time,some of them go for mega money on ebay as they're so different and lots of "new" fans haven't seen them before.

Latest posts

Back