Kipling Colours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Call me psynical but more bland colours again from kipling! Their Summer colours seemed to be dark blue, varying greys, black and lots of beigey tones. Now the Autumn colours are a new dark grey (almost black!) flannel grey and a dull dusty blue.

They have just had a pencil case on and considering children could use this for school where was the bright cheerful colours. Black, dark brown, dark grey, ordinary grey and beige. Boring!!

Given there is a new dark pinky red colour Pink Ruby but this could easily be the Raspberry or the Cherry colour from before, they seem to keep churning out this identical same tone all the time.

Come on Kipling give us pastel or bright funky colours please, god the world is depressing enough at the moment with the money crisis etc, I don't want to buy a handbag in a depressing colour too - oh a new colour has just been shown - guess what its called Escape Grey!!!

Boo to Kipling again ..

Given there is a new dark pinky red colour Pink Ruby but this could easily be the Raspberry or the Cherry colour from before, they seem to keep churning out this identical same tone all the time.

I'm glad you've said that because I was going to buy another Breezer/Brownie set in a different colour and I kept thinking is the Ruby Pink just the new name for Cherry because it looks the same as one I already have? The colours have been boring for eons now - it's not on.

I love the dusty blue colour - think it is really trendy - have ordered a wallet in that colour to go with my icy grey bag!

I have noticed this to. I dont know why they keep churning out the same
old colours. I wish they did some more of the soft metallics in different colours.
These are my fave. I cant stand the patent in Kipling. It just does not seem
to work for me. I like the velvet but I always worry about the practicalities of looking
after it. I guess you cant just throw those in the washing machine without having
any ill effects! I really make my bags work hard!
Lets have some more PRETTY shades of green, purples, old gold and rose. They really
help lift up an otherwise bland outfit. I tie in my jewellery colours with my bag.
What about some more pretty patterns that are not too in your face but still distinctive.
I liked the design "Las Vegas".

They have just had a pencil case on and considering children could use this for school where was the bright cheerful colours. Black, dark brown, dark grey, ordinary grey and beige. Boring!!

Who spends £16 on a pencil case for their kids!!!
I would have thought that this case was aimed at adults, I have tons of pens and pencils being a crafter and it could be used for make up.

i would have liked to see a white bag. good price but not in these colours.
will be off to the kipling sale methinks.

Agree with Calvin and Clare. That emerald colour very nearly tempted me into buying my first Kipling. I did resist, but it was a close call! Gorgeous,gorgeous colour.

Who spends £16 on a pencil case for their kids!!!
I would have thought that this case was aimed at adults, I have tons of pens and pencils being a crafter and it could be used for make up.

I didn't say that "I" would use it for kids, a £2.99 jobbie from WH Smiths with Crunchie on it made do for me when I was at school !! until I daubed Mandy 4 ?? all over it, he he. It was the presenters who said it was a childs pencil case, not me, I am merely discussing the monotonous colour choices they are churning out.

The emerald was nice but this sold out within an hour I believe at midnight, so anybody watching during the day has very limited "colour" choice.

World is depressing enough at the minute without, black, black and then dark brown!! Kipling would sell out loads more if we have yellows, oranges, purples etc

Latest posts

Back