Kipling Anniversary P&P 8p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More dullsville Kipling.

Considering they are big on luggage, out of all their range (in this country anyway), there are only a couple of bags in their inventory that have the flap at the back so it can be slid over a suitcase handle ! I bought one a few years ago from qvc in a lovely light silvery swirly pattern, and its brilliant. Its been everywhere with me - its a fabulous cabin bag, and plenty of room inside, but definitely the best bit is, it sits on top of the suitcase without falling off.

Have they done them since ? have they b.......ery ! NO, its all cross body bags, purses and same old same old in putrid colours.

I am a Kipling fan and I love the bags. However I have become really ticked off lately with their hike in prices. I wanted a proper work bag for the on-call work I do. One with space for laptop, folders, books etc and was looking at Kipling work bags. The one that met my needs was £120. I don't think so. That's way out of my price range. Instead I bought a good quality Cath Kidston box bag today for £28 which fits everything I need for my job. I just cannot justify spending £120 on a work bag.

When I do buy Kipling bags, it now tends to be from Javari when there's a sale on. I bought a Kipling Ithu bag for £21 at the beginning of the year and have worn it every day. That was a very good buy.

I ordered a small cross body bag yesterday as I have had my eye on it for a while. Unfortunately us in the ROI do not get the 8p p&p. I paid £1.10.

I am a Kipling fan and I love the bags. However I have become really ticked off lately with their hike in prices. I wanted a proper work bag for the on-call work I do. One with space for laptop, folders, books etc and was looking at Kipling work bags. The one that met my needs was £120. I don't think so. That's way out of my price range. Instead I bought a good quality Cath Kidston box bag today for £28 which fits everything I need for my job. I just cannot justify spending £120 on a work bag.

When I do buy Kipling bags, it now tends to be from Javari when there's a sale on. I bought a Kipling Ithu bag for £21 at the beginning of the year and have worn it every day. That was a very good buy.

Hi Flamenco, i buy my kipling bags from the outlet store now, as i find them to expensive to buy from the tv.
There usually about half price,so you could get the one you wanted for £60.:talking:

Hi Flamenco, i buy my kipling bags from the outlet store now, as i find them to expensive to buy from the tv.
There usually about half price,so you could get the one you wanted for £60.:talking:

Assuming the one she wants (style and colour) happen to be in the outlet. Bit of a long shot really.

I'm loving the kipling 8p P&P and some anniversary prices but I haven't bought.

Theres nothing new or exciting (although I only catch the later shows).Plus I know theres a TSV in a couple of weeks,so saving for that really.

I am wanting a decent sized bag to use as hand luggage on flights that fit in the gauge at the airport
but hold enough for a few days away but cant find a kipling that I like at a decent price

I used to watch the Kipling shows on QVC and really looked forward to them...however, I've got bored and tired of the same old same old. Yes, why don't they sell more luggage items?

I am wanting a decent sized bag to use as hand luggage on flights that fit in the gauge at the airport
but hold enough for a few days away but cant find a kipling that I like at a decent price

Hi Bluebell. I use a Kipling Seoul backpack for short breaks away and it fits perfectly into the Ryanair size thingy at check- in. The Seoul is a regular Kipling line so worth waiting to see if you can pick one up in a sale or on Javari. They had some down to about £30 in January.

I don't have a Kipling outlet shop here in East Anglia. I quite like my new Cath Kidston bag and fits everything I need for work so it's a good buy at a more reasonable price.

I like Kipling bags, they are very practical, so light and easy to care, but THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE for what they are.
A few years ago I bought one from QVC, one of the TSVs, I bought the one with the print on that was said was specially made for QVC. When it arrived it did not have the slots for pens and phone. They did not tell the viewers about that.
I liked the bag for its many pockets and wipe clean material etc, and was reasonably happy with it, till my friend said it was like a toiletry bag :sad::sad:

My fav kipling bag has to be the Large Fairfax....I have it in black and true blue and have just ordered the Indigo blue blaise. Thought it was a bit pricey at £60 but i love navy and really liked this. I dont usually go for the patterned ones.

P.S....shhh dont tell Mr T :cheeky:

I do think the prices are getting stupid.

I was buying kipling even before they came to QVC.

When they arrived at QVC the bags were about £30,maybe at a push £40.£60 for a kipling was considered a lot of money back then.

I know everything goes up in the world - but I was quite shocked to now see a fairfax at £60.

the one thing i like about my kipling bags is that they go on forever in paticularly the basic range. i can imagine just buying one bag and if it was well looked after would look good for a long time. the problem is they are like chocolate and i can never just have one...

Yes i do agree Boffy.I've had some of my kiplings years and years.There always seems to be another one come along that I like,so every now and then,I put a couple on ebay,so I don't feel bad about having a new one!

My second bag went to New York with me and wasn`t I glad..we went on a bus tour because I can`t walk very far otherwise we wouldn`t have got to see very much. It was a boiling hot day so we bought some bottled water that was frozen ..didn`t think anything about it until I went in my bag to get a drink later ...it had thawed out and the water was swishing about in my bag passport etc was soaked but thankfully no water had escaped onto my knee where the bag had been sitting or it would have looked as though I`d had a very unfortunate embarrassing acident !!

I have 2 kipling bags, I had 2 more but used them for a couple of years then sold them on ebay when I got bored. I got 3/4 of the cost back as they go seem to retain some value. The ones I have now are the Defea which is fab for all my stuff and combines as baby bag with bottles in the side pouches and a change of clothes for my baby and my toddler. It has been in the washing machine a few times and comes out fine. It weighs next to nothing. The other is an old style Ludza which has been my flight bag and overnight bag and now is my toddlers swimming bag. I have a smaller TSV Adley in cafe latte which I wear cross body when pushing the double buggy. I also have a New Money and a Brownie Purse, which NEVER seem to wear out which is more than I can say for my leather ones. I am hardly a kipling junkie only having 3 bags, but they are brilliant. I saved a fortune by getting the Defea from Amazon, but it can be a bit hit and miss with the best deals not lasting very long. My other 2 and my purses were from QVC. I also have 2 Tignanellos which are absolutely gorgeous and an absolute bargain for the quality you get. I have 2 Kathy Van Zeelands which unusually for her designs are very "non-bling". I have one from M & S, one Fiorelli Wimbledon and fir absolute best one black Mulberry. My point is, just because you like Kipling does not mean you become addicted. They are useful, hard-wearing, functional bags that serve a purpose if you are a mum like me, and believe me I dont want to carry my own handbag as well as a baby bag, and ones that do both are few and far between, They are also great when you need your hands free, like when pushing a pram. When I am in work mode I have my Tig's, Fiorelli, KVZ snd M & S which did not break the bank. Its my Mulberry that hardly ever gets used!!!!

I think its just a tad obsessive to have loads of Kiplings, as you just cant possibly use them all. But they are very durable, functional bags and fir the years of wear I have had out of my Ludza, 5 years so far, they are worth the money as long as you use them.

Latest posts

Back