Kipling Anniversary P&P 8p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

good post Kat! I have 5 or 6 Kiplings now, which I use most of the time for day-to-day bags - if I'd known about them in my working days I'd have had a decent sized one for toting about everything plus sandwich box! Now I'm retired I don't really need a "good" bag that often, but I have one Tig and one Radley, neither of which get used very often - the Tig did come out the other day for my "ladies wot lunch & go to the theatre" with the girls but prob now won't come out again for at least 6 months, whereas I change my Kiplings from day to day according to my mood - in fact I think I'm going to drag out MY Adley TSV now you've mentioned it, for its maiden voyage to Tesco today!

I changed my kipling bag to another last night after watching 3 days of shows and the one I wanted neither being aired or on 8p P&P!

Hi everybody ...I'm a bit Kipling mad ...my fave is the reth ATM ..I have lilac orchid ..such a pretty pastel for the spring /summer ..if these bags had been out in the seventies I would have loved them for school....I was in a cafe today and in a matter of about 15 mins I saw 3 killings ....(yes I'm sad lol) ..an old shape ..coral with a black handle...a purrple candy and a new raisin in black ....I love the basic range as they have more character and are so nice and light and easy to wash ....I'm not telling people to do this but I put in wash ....non bio hand wash cycle ...take monkey off....ideal for casual smart day wear and if you spill ya sun cream or hand cream for example ...hey presto problem solved ..whereas
Other fabrics ....ruined ...anyway lovely to talk to you all and looking forward to Tsv 15th April ...

Hi May, haven't seen you before, welcome to the forum..

I have three Reths - a very handy little bag! Plus a Fairfax, a Defea, a Machida and an Adley. And today I fell off the wagon and ordered the Alban! So I actually have more than I thought..I keep saying I've got half a dozen, it'll soon be the full dozen :giggle:

Hi May... Do you have auto correct switched on? Your post says you saw 3 killings in a cafe! If you did that would be a very bad day.

I have a gold one which was the first one I ever bought when I was new to Q I didn` realise then the following the brand has and my collection is very much for the colour and I don`t think I`m addicted ( I hope not, I can`t afford it lol) as I couldn`t even tell you the styles, now have a beige animal type print one, brown,black, white and pink. I like them because they are very light in weight and the zips are easy for my arthritic fingers and the straps are comfy on the shoulder and don`t dig in...and water proof.

Hi May... Do you have auto correct switched on? Your post says you saw 3 killings in a cafe! If you did that would be a very bad day.

Hilarious.
I'm imagining tea and cakes with the Psycho shower music in the background now!

Hi everybody lol ..I meant kiplings lol ...gawd lol ....your posts are so funny here (can you imagine .3 killings ...sorry bout that mistake)...no I like Kipling watching ..so I will be contributing on this subject lol..I have used them for years at least 7 managed to get a pastel pink from last years colours for this years holiday ..a reth again ....I
Love pinks and lilacs for summer... purples for winter and deep pinks ....hope nobody yawning lol ....:yawn: I know kiplingites will understand :happy: ....hi to you all ....I'm married with two grown up children and a little girl doggie called pebbles..bichon frise ... and I work at a nursery 3 hours a day...one of the girls actually had a new raisin in pale pink but didn't even know that It was called a new raisin.!!! ..she got it from her friends shop half price coz she was closing down......anyway this forum has me in stitches at times..very witty :happy:

You sound nice, May. I am happy to talk all things Kipling, even though I only have 3 bags because I recycle mine on ebay from time to time. My Defea is a definite "keeper" though, and right now I am just addicted to the cafe latte colour. I first got it in the last TSV - the Adley- a really handy bag, I use it loads and loads. I also have since bought 2 purses in the cafe latte colour. It's just gorgeous, and I think I like it better than any of the bright coloured ones. I usually remove the monkeys but this bag looks better with it and I like where the monkey is "located" if you see what I mean. My little boy who is just 2, likes playing with the kipling monkeys. Great when waiting in doctors surgery.

Hi kat thankyou for the lovely welcome..:up: the Adley looks lovely ...the cafe latte is lovely too ...not a dull colour but still neutral. ....it's amazing how many kiplings I see out and about ...I sat in blue water shopping centre ...burger joint ...plonked my animal pink print reth down...looked behind me and a lady had a pink animal adomma...we laughed ....not as if it's a regular colour like black or brown ...:giggle: so nice to talk about Kipling to a willing audience and no eye rolling :smirk: I've always been a bag fan ....I remember the first time I had a grown up box bag...about 1976 for Christmas ...that was it for me ...and they have made a sort of comeback I notice in some places ....I'm always fascinated when I see the old style Kipling basic colours when I'm out and about ....(black handles). There have been such lovely colours over the years and I sell my old ones on eBay too...:up:

Btw kat ..I really miss those toddler days ...my lads all grown up now ..with girlfriends motorbikes and cars ...that's why I enjoy the nursery ..I work with two year olds and love it so much ...they are the best age ...so natural and genuine ans such funny things bless em....:wink:

Latest posts

Back