Kipling advice and opinions please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anybody remember the phrase the other lady used to say ...Urban Paraphernalia ! ?:mysmilie_480::mysmilie_482:

I love too that they organise me ...I'm so scatty lately it's almost a lifesaver ! :mysmilie_59:

Today I commuted with two Kipling bags - both in black.

The Adomma: http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Adomma...tml?sc=NVCAT&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-24-_-153145

... and the Joslyn: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AMDUFA0/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I carried all the usual stuff like phones, kindle, makeup, bottle of water etc plus court shoes, A4 files, notebooks, some packets of biscuits, pack a mac, text books and notes.

I knew all the contents were secure when I used the overhead luggage rack and I could find everything I needed - pens, phone, tickets etc instantly - no rummaging through.

I was wearing a suit and attending an event with members of our board - no one pointed and laughed, no one mistook me for a student... Kipling bags are perfect for business commuting.

Oh, and I still had the monkeys dangling :mysmilie_14:...

Thanks Vienna
The prices on that website are very reasonable and I like that the bags can be customised what a treat it would be to have a truly unique bag for little more than the price of a Kipling bag.i will check it out at the end of the month.

I've never heard of this brand before, so thought I would Google it and I'll be honest, I quite like the look of them. lol!

The Longchamp bag I am talking about & you see loads of women in London carrying are the nylon shopper totes in various sizes & colours. They look like something you could pick up anywhere for a fiver but the handbag sized ones are £69.

When I looked at some of the other bags on the website I thought they were nice too! lol I use a cross-body bag for every day, I like handbags but just not practical for me to use every day.

One thing I forgot to say about Kiplings is that they are very well made. I only ever had a problem with one & you've guessed it, it was a QVC exclusive!

I have the Enora bag in black which I like a lot. It is a good shape and I think looks classy. Check it out for yourself and see what you think.

As an aside, I have been reading a blog of someone who has just been on a world cruise and when she was in the Far East I'm sure she said she saw a factory where they made Kipling and Cath Kidston bags .... if it is true, then goodness knows how much money they must be making at the price they are selling them.

As an aside, I have been reading a blog of someone who has just been on a world cruise and when she was in the Far East I'm sure she said she saw a factory where they made Kipling and Cath Kidston bags .... if it is true, then goodness knows how much money they must be making at the price they are selling them.

A friend of mine who makes leather handbags told me that Mulberry bags are made in china now - dont know whether its true, but if it is, think of the profit!

I have the Sevrine kipling bag. It has a detachable shoulder strap which then makes a nice handbag, the handles are nice on this one as the are rolled and feel lovely. Quite smart imo.

Almost everything seems to be made in China, India, Taiwan or Vietnam these days. Sad really.

I have the Sevrine kipling bag. It has a detachable shoulder strap which then makes a nice handbag, the handles are nice on this one as the are rolled and feel lovely. Quite smart imo.

That looks like a lovely bag. I like it :)

Latest posts

Back