Kim & co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just looked at the site at Kimmy's new offerings ! lots of 'foil' print aaaaaaagh ! and in a jump suit too. What IS she thinking of ? and the usual Bet Lynch prints.

I've just bought this at the 'surprise price' - went for the burnt orange - really looking forward to it.

.http://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Mirag...ml?sc=NVSTROI&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-157402

Like any range, I just pick and choose for my personal style... I'm sure there are others out there who love jumpsuits and look good in them - Pipa does.

As to animal print, I like it in moderation. Less is more. I'll wear it with black or other dark block colour so it's toned down - I'd never go head to toe in it though.

I still love a lot of Kim's stuff - it's easy care and lasts well.

Some of the Kim & Co prints are a little in your face and imo over priced..

Following your lead, Brissles, I went on the website and looked for New Arrivals in Kim &co. I was particularly struck by the Toile Tapestry top in caramel colour. That's the sort of pattern I expect to see on the curtains in my nursing home when I finally get carted off there.

Following your lead, Brissles, I went on the website and looked for New Arrivals in Kim &co. I was particularly struck by the Toile Tapestry top in caramel colour. That's the sort of pattern I expect to see on the curtains in my nursing home when I finally get carted off there.

Isn't there a T missing? :mysmilie_50:

Isn't there a T missing? :mysmilie_50:

I must be particularly thick this afternoon, as I don't understand your remark. Could you please elucidate for this daft old bat what you mean by the missing T? Thanks.

(Returns to edit post, having suddenly been struck by a thought. Would the T be missing from Toile? Oh, you cunning wordsmith, you.)

Last edited:
I wonder if she ever listens to herself as she comes out with some really peculiar sayings ... ` you don`t choose your clothes they choose you` is one amongst many that just don`t make sense .. and once she starts there is no stopping her ..it must be nerves as its usually followed by a nervous giggle

I wonder if she ever listens to herself as she comes out with some really peculiar sayings ... ` you don`t choose your clothes they choose you` is one amongst many that just don`t make sense .. and once she starts there is no stopping her ..it must be nerves as its usually followed by a nervous giggle

"Don't say coulda, woulda, shoulda" is my personal nails on blackboard phrase.

I think it's just nerves doing the talking sometimes.

At least Kim sticks to just talking about her products and knows them inside out... no spouting irrelevant anecdotes about family, girlfriends, personal encounters etc.

For all that I don`t dislike her at all... but I`m not a fan of all the busy florals ...they remind me of those stretch covers for settee`s that used to be advertised on telly I`m sure there was more choice years ago when I first started watching her on QVC .

I laughed my head off last night when I watched an episode of Coronation Street. Liz MacDonald is one of the characters and in last night`s show she was wearing lacy cardigan and tinfoil top and skirt overload. I suddenly laughed and hubby asked why I was laughing so I said her top and cardi reminded me of QVC clothing disasters and MH amongst others came to mind.

I laughed my head off last night when I watched an episode of Coronation Street. Liz MacDonald is one of the characters and in last night`s show she was wearing lacy cardigan and tinfoil top and skirt overload. I suddenly laughed and hubby asked why I was laughing so I said her top and cardi reminded me of QVC clothing disasters and MH amongst others came to mind.

I laughed so much when I read your post. I watched the same episode and was definitely thinking Michele Hope!

Oh dear, its one thing to be on here and pull all the designers to pieces, but when they start getting laughed at away from QVC, then that's when things are really bad and Q should take note !

I must be particularly thick this afternoon, as I don't understand your remark. Could you please elucidate for this daft old bat what you mean by the missing T? Thanks.

(Returns to edit post, having suddenly been struck by a thought. Would the T be missing from Toile? Oh, you cunning wordsmith, you.)

Yup! :mysmilie_48:

Latest posts

Back