Kim & Co TSV - Rubbish or not?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I absolutely love the Kim n Co TSVs..........all the forum madpeople come out to play and the resulting banter is hilarious. :D

More Kim n Co, I say. :lol:

I've got a headache just watching and i think it's from a mixture of that horrendous TSV and Kim's manic ramblings. She makes the mad fairy seem sane!!

:backward;

OMG, look at Tanya now, just horrible and words fail me!

:BAD:

I'm watching the repeat and Tanya is wearing a horrible teal coloured dress which is clinging and pulling around her hips and thighs. It looks vile even on her "perfect" figure so goodness knows what it would do for me:puke::puke:

I am doing my housework and am top to toe in Kim & Co. BLACK lycra trousers and a soft touch animal print cowl top (which is very cosy , one of her more normal pieces ,except the print LOL!) But that TSV ! I wouldn't even clean the guinea pigs cage out wearing that ! Might frighten the little things ......they do say keep pets away from fireworks.:38::36:

I wasn't going to post on this thread but I have just seen a top with animal print AND sparkle. OMG. Overpriced tat.

I swear the woman has lost her marbles, if she ever had any!
I have only seen a picture of the TSV, that was enough.
I'm off to the shops in a few minutes and I'm wearing a pair of her wide-legged non-shiny black trousers and a sleeveless grey crossover Kim top which is simple and elegant and always much admired - so she CAN produce wearable clothes. I'm just not sure whom she designs the others for!
I'm also mystified by the cling factor that people talk about as I've never had anything that clings from her range - one of the plusses, I always think, along with the fact that, no matter how hard my 4 cats try, they can't snag the material.
I can't watch the shows as Kim herself drives me nuts, as do the telephone callers that swear that wearing a pair of vivid lime-green pedal-pushers, changed their life. They would change my life too ~ My friends would make me walk on the other side of the street and pretend they didn't know me!:giggle::giggle:

yes indeed, cat hairs do not stick to my black trousers, which are comfy for lounging in...which I do a lot of !:sleepy:

and what's with the Homer Simpson style hats that they made the models wear last night? Tanya, bless her was wearing a red one - it didn't set the outfit off a treat...

I think when the models look THAT bad wearing a piece, you really need to worry, for can you imagine what they would look like on real people with all their smaller and bigger body flaws? What a terrifying thought! :eek: :eek: :eek:

i had to call in sick today from work but feel even worse having see all the vile clothes -must be selling to the lovers of cruises again. Trying to cheer myself up watching elemis hour but the presenter has also been made to wear the tsv looks like she is someone on day release grey and unflattering how is this getting gorgeous wearing nylon slops?

I think Kim is losing the plot these days. Her prints are getting worse and some of the designs are truly bad. I know that slinky on IW is appalling but these things are as bad but more expensive!

Ugh!

I turned on and thought I was watching The Rocky Horror Show! Turned out that just-risen-from-the-grave-look is a combination of the awful clothes, lank hair and pale skin *shudders*

Is it true that it takes a year for QVC buyers to rustle up a TSV? I could have vomited into a bin bag of cloth scraps and produced something nicer than this. New buyers please!

i had to call in sick today from work but feel even worse having see all the vile clothes -must be selling to the lovers of cruises again. Trying to cheer myself up watching elemis hour but the presenter has also been made to wear the tsv looks like she is someone on day release grey and unflattering how is this getting gorgeous wearing nylon slops?

Blooming cheek Les fritos, I love me cruises but I can assure you I wouldn't be seen dead in any of Kim's offerings today thank you.

I actually quite like kim herself - I'm sure she wears a wig (not that,thats got anything to do with the topic!)

I have one of her completely plain tops in gunmetal becaus I love the colour.Its truely awful.As a size 14,I do have a bit of a belly (!) and although it doesn't "cling" I do feel quite self conscious in it.

I bought my nana one of her dresses and she looks fab in it - so I do think its suitable for an older age group,IMHO.

Having said that,as an infant teacher,there are days and evenings,I need to look a bit smarter and am quite drawn to her black trousers.I also need a black,strictly come dancing style skirt - and again I'm drawn to one of her skirts - BUT at over £50 for it,I think this is a shocking amount of money for what it is.

Have been madly busy so no QVC for a couple of days, put it on today and it's wall to wall polyester combined with the alien like prescence of Kim. I want something attractive and soothing not some festival of nasty fabric, stomach churning prints combined with Kim's andriod like personna. When she's on she seems to have about a million shows too. If i wore any of that stuff I'm sure all my cellulite would add an "interesting" texture to the polyester. But I would never, never buy this stuff.

rainbowdottie when i was teaching i lived in clothes from Matalan as they were cheap, cheerful and suprisingly smart. I used to come home covered in paint etc. I even used to wear suits from there for parents eve and those sorts of events. No way would i have worn anything expensive.
Having said that todays TSV looks like it's already had paint thrown over it!

Thanks LE :)

I don't do well in places like matalan etc - never seem to find anything i like - never seem to fit properly :( and you're right everything does get covered in glue,paint etc..I don't even wear my engagement ring or eternity - just my wedding band - because my jewellery was getting ruined!

I was hoping the black trousers would be an investment for like you say parent eve and such events.....but maybe not then!

Latest posts

Back