Kim & Co TSV Charity shop specials

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Going off on a tangent for a mo, really like Jackie's presentation style, she's really calm and miraculously is calming Kim down as well.

Going off on a tangent for a mo, really like Jackie's presentation style, she's really calm and miraculously is calming Kim down as well.
You know DebraJane, I watched and thought exactly the same. She was polite to Kim, which a couple of my least favourite presenters are not on a regular basis. She looked lovely and the two of them just presented the clothes, told us the sizes and there were no snide comments, stupid off air jokes, ego trips or other annoying habits which leave me seething! More of Jackie please.

What's more at the end when Kim used one of her favourite lines 'I'll be thinking of you all the time' Jackie replied something like 'you're just being polite' and it was all done in an easy friendly manner.
Really enjoyable hour to watch.

In a short space of time Jackie is becoming my favourite presenter,hope she gets to do beauty shows.
Lynn

I only watched a few minutes but Jackie looked fab. The top really suited her both in shape an colour and looked great with the leggings and funky boots. I didn't buy the top but just by wearing it Jackie sold it well.

Jackie seems to be very natural. She does a good job.

And Kim did seem less hyper.

Maybe she is Jewish ?

that's what I was thinking. She and Judith Williams both have lovely thick glossy locks and they might be wigs to cover their own hair as required by jewish beliefs. If they are, they are very good quality, not a Ken Paves hamster.

I like Kim but dislike those large print garments. not even Goody can make them look stylish.

Linda xx

In a short space of time Jackie is becoming my favourite presenter,hope she gets to do beauty shows.
Lynn

There was a Decleor repeat on in the middle of the night, and Jackie was doing a couple of the snippets they cobble together for those shows. She dared to say she hadn't used some of the products and asked really sensible questions. Combined with the fact the Decleor rep wasn't Fiona, saying every single thing was "absolutely increddubball", it was a joy to watch.

I really like Jackie.Shes calm and comes across well.I remember her from GMTV and more recently reading the news.I can see her as being one of my favs.I have nothing against Chloe really,I just don't like her presenting style.

Maybe good hair extensions Linda? I do them & they are barely detectable these days with the new systems available. If you source the hair from a great ethical supplier you can match the colour, natural wave or straight & texture for each person.
Or they were just very blessed with beautiful hair, (lucky blighters, I'm not at all jealous lol).

batik rose #154554 black/gunmetal

Received long skirt today, and at 5'8", it's perfect. Haven't received the top yet (presenter was wearing it), but fabric drape and feel is fab. Subtle pattern. Also, many thanks to ? who mentioned LandsEnd. Their catalogue arrived today and the clothes are SoSnarly :wink:

Received long skirt today, and at 5'8", it's perfect. Haven't received the top yet (presenter was wearing it), but fabric drape and feel is fab. Subtle pattern. Also, many thanks to ? who mentioned LandsEnd. Their catalogue arrived today and the clothes are SoSnarly :wink:

I love Land's End - I am wearing one of my funnel neck popper fastening fleeces as we speak!

I love Land's End - I am wearing one of my funnel neck popper fastening fleeces as we speak!

Me too BusyMum!! Weird!! Love Land's End, have been buying clothes from them for years, being tall I love the fact that I can have my trousers hemmed to the correct length. I have some old t shirst from them too which are still good - nice quality cotton that doesnt twist or shrink. Wish QVC would do more cotton clothing instead of all this stretchy polyester stuff.

Me too BusyMum!! Weird!! Love Land's End, have been buying clothes from them for years, being tall I love the fact that I can have my trousers hemmed to the correct length. I have some old t shirst from them too which are still good - nice quality cotton that doesnt twist or shrink. Wish QVC would do more cotton clothing instead of all this stretchy polyester stuff.

Been buying from them for years too! I have about half a dozen of the fleece tops in various colours and they wash and tumble...yes the pile flattens a bit but they're still warm! They do a "tall" option too in tops I think? I've had a couple of nice cardigans too and polo shirts and polo necks - I usually wait for Clearance! But in our local Courtaulds factory there was a Land's End outlet section which went as quickly as it came, but not before I replenished my stocks!

Been buying from them for years too! I have about half a dozen of the fleece tops in various colours and they wash and tumble...yes the pile flattens a bit but they're still warm! They do a "tall" option too in tops I think? I've had a couple of nice cardigans too and polo shirts and polo necks - I usually wait for Clearance! But in our local Courtaulds factory there was a Land's End outlet section which went as quickly as it came, but not before I replenished my stocks!

My nearest "Factory outlet" in Dover has just started getting Landsend clothes apparently - looking forward to a look at what they get in. I had a good clear out of my wardrobe on monday and I was surprised at just how much lands end I have. Loads of fleecy tops, linen shirts, yoga pull-ons, crop trousers and t shirts. My OH has mostly lands end cotton pique t shirts too! I have tried their swimsuits in the past, hellish expensive, but give a really good shape and hold you in nicely - only problem is they are quite thick, have a lining, and when wearing them on holiday they made me too hot!!

ta BusyMum, ReflexGirl

Well, ta again if it was you! Fab suede boots for £25 and very nice tops on sale, merino for £20. Supima® cotton tops, polka dot tops. And they monogram - may just get a SnarlyShirt! x :wink:

Land's End Supima cotton is fantastic Snarly. I've still got tunic length T-shirts from about 12 years ago that have been washed over and over again but look good as new. They can't be beaten on quality or customer service imo.

If you prefer longer length tops request the US catalogue - they used to have a special P&P arrangement for UK customers.

I commented in another post as to the speed of delivery from Landsend. I wait for free P&P offers, have been getting their stuff for years & they last & last.I like their natural fibres. Customer services is also very efficient if you have a problem.Why do some companies not realize that if they give good customer service you will go back to them!John Lewis,Liz Earle mail order & Amazon are others which I have had good responses from.Its not always the case as my experience with a very well known ( & expensive) watch company had proven!

ta

Thanks SilverFox and Disenchanted. 4 clearance tops on way to my den, no p&p, 28 days for exchange/refund. Will look into that catalogue, MsDis. :heart:

I like Land's End stuff too. I have some of their fleece tops - worth their weight in gold, wash well and I have been wearing some this week. Great customer service and if I recall correctly, if needing to return items, you can use hermes who will collect from your home and you can track the parcel...... and you get a quick replacement or refund. Great company.

Latest posts

Back