Kim & Co TSV 22/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just flicked the repeat of the launch show on and am not impressed with it. DBF is on saying she is in a medium but could go up a size if she wanted it a bit looser. Well l suggest she does that because she looks awful squeezed into that medium. It is really showing her tummy bulge off. She looks a sight actually, the skirt is not the right length for her either.

I looked this morning before work. What the hell did DF look like? A blob. Will someone also tell her that ankle strap shoes with chunky legs just shortens the legs and looks completely wrong. I agree she looked a complete sight and that diet book of hers needs re-reading. OK I know, not kind, but true.

CC

I don`t think they`re showing the tsv anymore. It hasn`t sold very well, only the rose colour has been popular.
Hardly surprising, they really seem to be buying an awful lot of duds as tsv`s lately. The Renee one bombed too.

I know what you are saying about DBF's shape yet there in a forum member who has seen her in RL and says she is a very small size (10 if I remember correctly but much less than 14/16 which she always says).

Whilst I don't doubt the member if TV puts that much extra weight on I'm never going to appear on anything or they will think a barrage balloon has arrived

I know what you are saying about DBF's shape yet there in a forum member who has seen her in RL and says she is a very small size (10 if I remember correctly but much less than 14/16 which she always says).

Whilst I don't doubt the member if TV puts that much extra weight on I'm never going to appear on anything or they will think a barrage balloon has arrived

I think the shape and proportions someone has can mean they always look on the dumpy side, even if they are as slender as a reed in real life. I think, while Debbie has younger looking skin than her actual age, she is never going to actually look slender, on camera at least. She does herself no favours with the type of clothing she favours. She has even less of an eye for what suits her figure than Ali Young...

I agree. She's back to the flippy skirt which looks dreadful on her. I was interested in this but was put off when I saw it live. The mandarin looks red which is the only one I was interested in.

That flippy skirt did nothing for Claire Sutton either around her hips and bottom because it looked to cling to her legs ...perhaps a size up would have looked better!!

The TV camera puts 10lbs to 1 stone on everyone, depending on their shape.

Latest posts

Back