Kim & Co TSV 15/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

🤭 🤭 Ruthless with her metal name badge clearly thinks she's on a par with the Amanda Wakeleys of this world. Who in their right mind would want to have her name on display on anything worn by her. She's the Tesco version of the fashion world, or should that be Lidl.

Kim & Co Foil Printed Brazil Jersey Shirt
Item Number: 190977
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

Family gathering, long-awaited work do or evening out with the girls - whatever the occasion, this wonderful Kim & Co shirt will make sure your outfit's in the bag. Just get ready for everyone to be swooning over that gorgeous gold foil print, as you bring the party vibes with you wherever you go.

Fabulously flattering - this shirt is made from a new Kim & Co fabric: a gorgeous foil printed brazil knit with gleaming foil details and a flattering silhouette ideal for all shapes and sizes. Designed to be effortlessly comfortable and easy-to-wear, you'll be finding any excuse to wear it.

Perfect for party season - this versatile shirt has you covered for any occasion. For a dressy look, style it with your favourite jewellery, a pair of trousers and some glamorous heels or to tone things down, simply team it with jeans and trainers for a great smart-casual outfit you can wear any day.

A colour for everyone - whether you want to go bright, neutral or somewhere in-between, there's bound to be a colour to suit your style and personal taste in our fantastic choice of Black, Navy, Deep Teal, Bordeaux or Rose Taupe.

• Button up front fastenings
  • V-neckline with notched collar
  • Curved hemline
  • Long sleeves
  • Relaxed fit
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Navy
  • Deep Teal
  • Bordeaux
  • Rose Taupe

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Length: XS: 66cm (26"), S: 66.7cm (26.3"), M: 67.3cm (26.5"), L: 68cm (26.8"), XL: 68.6cm (27"), 2XL: 69.9cm (27.5"), 3XL: 71.1cm (28")

All measurements are approximate

Here`s another almost identical one to the Kimmy offering and with the code it would be £25.60 delivered.
I noticed that one, it’s very similar and down to £18 in the sale

I think the last thing I bought from Kim was a pair of trousers, costing £27. that is a long time ago. I have had pieces off ebay, but not at Kim's prices.

To hear Jenny Blackburn speak, she only wears Kim & Co. Then when she presents Phase Eight, her wardrobe is full of that too ! She's clearly a young modern woman, and for the life of me, the last thing I would imagine her wearing is Kim & Co. :ROFLMAO:

First and foremost it looks like corporate uniform, especially in the darker colours, other than that it just looks formal - pencil skirt, heels = office. Versatile, my backside!!!! Definitely not something to wear to a party unless you want to sweat your t*ts off, definitely not something you'd want to wear to meet friends for a coffee/mooch round the shops, you'd look over dressed and after the second shop, guess what? You'd be sweating your t*ts off! Wear it with Jeans, pleathers, or a "wellness trouser" (whatever that is) and you'd just look odd! "Sorry I'm late mate, but I couldn't find anything to wear on top, so I had to grab my work blouse"
Market the ****** thing as a work blouse, yep it might be sweaty, but it's easy care, but above all - reduce the price to what it's actually worth (about £12). Maybe, just maybe, the suggestion that we buy more than one wouldn't sound quite so ludicrous!

It’s definitely a office top for places you are still expected to dress like that (mine) but not at that price. If it was a hell of a lot cheaper the green one would do as long as it’s not too shiny. However I have enough to wear for my 2 days, as you wouldn’t wear it anywhere else,

I bought something similar to this from Kim quiet a few years ago. I think it had a flowery background. I felt it made me look old fashioned. I didn’t return it but it wasn’t worn.
Now if I buy anything which is rare I send it straight back.

Latest posts

Back