Kim & Co TSV 04/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know a lot of people here look very scathingly on Kim & Co, but I live in Kim's dresses in the summer. I particularly love the maxi dresses, but I buy all mine on Ebay for half the prices Q charges.

Last edited:
I bought a couple of Kims tops a few weeks ago and they are great.Not the TSVs wouldn't touch them. I am always selective ,know what I like and what suits me and stick to it.I agree her maxis are good but the prices have increased.

I bought a couple of Kims tops a few weeks ago and they are great.Not the TSVs wouldn't touch them. I am always selective ,know what I like and what suits me and stick to it.I agree her maxis are good but the prices have increased.

I wonder if this is now an official QVC tactic? Make the quality of the TSVs so poor that you have to fork out normal prices for something of actual quality?

Of course it does also mean we need good memories (or constant reference back here) to spot the TSVs of yore, so when they don't sell out and get trotted out at a later date, we don't get caught out... that would be adding insult to injury.

I wonder if this is now an official QVC tactic? Make the quality of the TSVs so poor that you have to fork out normal prices for something of actual quality?

Of course it does also mean we need good memories (or constant reference back here) to spot the TSVs of yore, so when they don't sell out and get trotted out at a later date, we don't get caught out... that would be adding insult to injury.

I think the TSVs are so awful lately I recognise them straight away.Often they are a special price or I noticed one the other day from Together they had free postage so that says it all to me.

Susan Graver has the flowery chiffon Kaftan that was a TSV and that comes on regularly.

And Renee had a kimono years ago (pretty much the first of the awful stuff for her) and it has been trotted out umpteen times as a OTO, bargin hunter, event price and every other special price. I have no difficulty in recognising that particular one as there is always an awful pink version taking pride of place.

There's an ex TSV on the Chelsea muse show now ,the long duster cardigan with side slits.It bombed and keeps reappearing at an introductory price. I cannot imagine who would wear it. Ann Dawson was tying herself up in knots this morning trying to come up with ideas about who could wear it.

There's an ex TSV on the Chelsea muse show now ,the long duster cardigan with side slits.It bombed and keeps reappearing at an introductory price. I cannot imagine who would wear it. Ann Dawson was tying herself up in knots this morning trying to come up with ideas about who could wear it.

Oh Anne, didn't you remember to mention caravans, cruises and uni students? Back to QVC Selling School for you!

Fashion in the spring is probably easier in the US... they are big on "cruise wear"... cruises are not quite such a big thing in the UK (though give us time and I'm sure it will become a big thing).

I know everyone has their own idea of warm and cold but it really p's me off when 99% of the garments (note I didn't say fashion) is sleeveless especially in the middle of January.

Is that a US thing also?

I know everyone has their own idea of warm and cold but it really p's me off when 99% of the garments (note I didn't say fashion) is sleeveless especially in the middle of January.

Is that a US thing also?

No ....its a how can we get more cash out of them thing. It means you have to spend more to cover up. Follow the money.

Notice how they all happen to have the cardigan to match or bolero.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back