Kim & Co TSV 04/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awww, I feel a bit sorry for Kim (genuinely) as I bought her clothes from the very start - those starburst glitter tops and skirts back in the day! Then I bought loads of her dresses and the one dress of hers that I still have and wear to any occasion gets loads of compliments. I don't know what happened. I think she spent too much time talking to/comparing with Renee/NL/Antthony and now they're all doing the same thing in possibly the same fabrics. What happened to Kim's artistry in designing her own fabrics? No way does she do that any more. Some of her red designs are very, very similar to Joe Browns and another brand that I can't remember (but have bought). When I last looked the TSV was available in every size in every style. A bomber.

CC

You're a very nice person CC, I'm obviously not because I don't feel sorry for her. She's owned this company for decades & we hear all about her history in art & design & where she gets her inspiration, so I assume she's run out of ideas, energy or both. This latest offering is grim &, like the last TSV from Nina Leonard, will probably get a low star rating.

Sadly these 'patterns' are too dated, and like CC said, all the QVC 'designers' are morphing into one. More evidence perhaps that they've all been to the pick 'n' mix fabric warehouse.

I wonder now with the Coronavirus and the lock down in China, where all the fabrics will be sourced now !! With the exception of Kim and Ronnie Nicole, most of the fashion is made in China and will probably be stuck there for the foreeseable future.

I'm certain that Kim has used these prints in the past for other 'creations'. Seems like she no longer does 'plain' for tsvs unless its jumpsuits.

Yes agree I have a butterfly top that was a TSV awhile back.

Waft away brissles! I'll be 70 this year and intend to continue to do and wear what I like within reason. I shall continue to wear purple and run my cane along the railings as per the poem

Latest posts

Back