Kim & Co TSV 04/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Printed Long Sleeve Tunic

Kim & Co Long Sleeve Tunic.jpg

Looks to be more of a 3/4 sleeve to me which I would prefer. Will have to wait and see when further photos are available. Hopefully there will be some calmer patterns.

Kim & Co Printed Soft Touch 3/4 Dolman Sleeve Relaxed High-Low Tunic
Item Number: 181588
QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

This chic tunic top from Kim & Co features a striking all-over print, 3/4 length dolman sleeves, a hi-lo hemline and a round neckline. Effortlessly stylish and supremely comfortable, this tunic top makes introducing bold print into your wardrobe easier than ever.

Complement your figure - boasting a gentle swing shape, this tunic top will gently float over your curves to create a flattering silhouette, and with 3/4 length sleeves offering that extra bit of coverage, you can go about your day looking fabulous and feeling full of confidence.

Create your look - this versatile design is a great staple in your wardrobe, pairing well with some of your favourite items. Wear with your signature skinny jeans for a timeless everyday look, tuck into a pencil skirt for an elegant office outfit, or layer over black bootcut trousers and add a pair of heels for a touch of evening glamour.

Spring style - get ready for the new season by equipping your wardrobe with vibrant prints and with five gorgeous designs on offer, you'll be spoilt for choice. For a botanical-inspired look, opt for Ecru Floral, Navy Butterfly or Sage Floral, if you prefer intricate patterns, go for Blue Paisley, or try Animal Multi for a style that's totally wild.

97% polyester, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Animal Multi
Blue Paisley
Ecru Floral
Navy Butterfly
Sage Floral

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 116.8cm (46"), S: 121.9cm (48"), M: 127cm (50"), L: 132.1cm (52"), XL: 137.2cm (54"), 2XL: 144.8cm (57"), 3XL: 152.4cm (60")
Length: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 73cm (28.7"), M: 73.7cm (29"), L: 74.5cm (29.3"), XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 2XL: 75.6cm (29.8"), 3XL: 76.2 (30")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.181588

Oh dear oh dear, a combination of nausea inducing curtain material combined with Plumbs sofa covers and Aunty Betty`s chintz cushion covers. Awful !

Oh dear oh dear, a combination of nausea inducing curtain material combined with Plumbs sofa covers and Aunty Betty`s chintz cushion covers. Awful !

Who buys this stuff. I like some of Kim's things but these are beyond awful. I wouldnt be seen dead in any of them.

Kim's designs have nowhere else to go, and the fabric prints are beyond nauseating, they look so 'cheap'. No doubt in the isolated towns in mid-Canada the ladies buy them to ward off the bears :scared: cos why else would you wear them ?

So much for my hope for calmer prints or even plain colours in the TSV and it isn't even a bargain price.

I'm certain that Kim has used these prints in the past for other 'creations'. Seems like she no longer does 'plain' for tsvs unless its jumpsuits.

Batwing/dolman sleeve which means it would take very little time and effort to make, no real styling or fit. Lazy design for a TSV and ridiculous pricing IMO.

Kim's designs have nowhere else to go, and the fabric prints are beyond nauseating, they look so 'cheap'. No doubt in the isolated towns in mid-Canada the ladies buy them to ward off the bears :scared: cos why else would you wear them ?

Hysterical. I've just had a vision of a certain ex royal wearing one to shock the paps.

I actually like some of Kim's stuff and have a few of her dresses...but as for today's offering..er no thanks. I'm not a fan of tunic tops anyway. They are,as someone else said - Plumbs stretch covers, just horrible! Some are just plain awful whilst the others miss the mark..The animal print one wouldn't be so bad in traditional animal colours, the paisley one would be better in a mix of colours instead of just shades of blue. Just seen Debbie Flint wearing the pale pink and white floral one and she looks like she's draped herself in a 1980's duvet cover!
Just clocked the price.....full price is £47...that is beyond ridiculous..this is an acrylic top you'd pick up in any low end store for about a tenner...the tsv price is just as ridiculous. I'd want a dress for that money!

The hideous one Kim's wearing looks ok on her, but then as many of us have said, many times, the only person who looks good in Kim & Co is Kim herself!

The dresses I've got are really nice though,and I've always managed to get them in clearance. I've got a lovely midi dress with paisley print from her range and it cost less than the tsv price for one those horrendous tops!

I can't remember the last time I bought any of Kim's fashion.I did like her trosers years ago, but I think they are now overpriced for what they are.I don't think Kim's hair style is very flattering.

I actually like some of Kim's stuff and have a few of her dresses...but as for today's offering..er no thanks. I'm not a fan of tunic tops anyway. They are,as someone else said - Plumbs stretch covers, just horrible! Some are just plain awful whilst the others miss the mark..The animal print one wouldn't be so bad in traditional animal colours, the paisley one would be better in a mix of colours instead of just shades of blue. Just seen Debbie Flint wearing the pale pink and white floral one and she looks like she's draped herself in a 1980's duvet cover!
Just clocked the price.....full price is £47...that is beyond ridiculous..this is an acrylic top you'd pick up in any low end store for about a tenner...the tsv price is just as ridiculous. I'd want a dress for that money!

The hideous one Kim's wearing looks ok on her, but then as many of us have said, many times, the only person who looks good in Kim & Co is Kim herself!

The dresses I've got are really nice though,and I've always managed to get them in clearance. I've got a lovely midi dress with paisley print from her range and it cost less than the tsv price for one those horrendous tops!

Yes, I too bought Kimmy's dresses, but from years ago, and to be honest they still wear well in the summer. Spaghetti straps with ditzy prints which are dateless, and I still have a chinese style neckline maxi dress that always gets compliments. But her trousers at 40 odd quid are similar to those on IW for 2 for £20. Like Nina Leonard, the brand has deteriorated in style and colours over the past few years.

Sadly there is too much poly/elastene fashionon QVC, and the simple reason is cheapness, but the prices are racked up as well as the p & p, so makes it abortive.

I know it was expensive, but I did love the styles and fabric of Dreamkeeper, and refuse to get rid of the stuff I bought years ago, - as I love the tassells/beads and burnt out velour, reminiscent of Downton Abbey, and in the summer still waft up to the co-op like some eccentric - but I don't care, if I cant do it at 71 then when can I do it ?? :cheer2:

The patterns are awful and I feel it is a touch too short to be classed as a tunic.

Latest posts

Back