Kim & Co Skirt Item 406581

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even more cruel is to send her out in the matching top. Looks like some awful throwback from the 1980's and what on earth do her feet look like stuck out like paddles?! She looks fat and frumpy and I don't know how she can even force a smile!

How cruel to dress the poor plus-sized model in the above-numbered skirt.
I saw her in the trousers. All you could think of was, " Look at her big bum". She had her usual smile, but I don't think she'd wear them if she had a choice.
Even more cruel is to send her out in the matching top. Looks like some awful throwback from the 1980's and what on earth do her feet look like stuck out like paddles?! She looks fat and frumpy and I don't know how she can even force a smile!
She looked so much better in the darker colour. She's got bags of confidence, which I admire. How many more garments are going to come out in the bright pea green? This colour will be out of favour by next year.

Who sends these poor models, lovely as they are, out in outfits that are far too tight - buttons straining at the bust, skirts or "a trouser" so tight that you can see the outline of the entire crotch? Why???? Nobody in their right mind would wear it like that. Looser is far more flattering to both the poor model and the garment.

Absolutely agree. And I feel the same way about that “Modesty Model”. Clothes look so awful on her I’m surprised they sell anything she’s modelled. It just does not work and doesn’t do the clothes, QVC or the model any justice at all - just the opposite. Use her for the clothes she can wear and can model with confidence

Latest posts

Back