Kim & Co Mini Blossoms 3/4 Sleeve Ruched Neck Top Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered my first piece of K&co, at zero p&p, thanks SCW. The pattern looks low-key. Notice that p&p is £3.95 for the PetiteRange. Another oopsie, Q?

Is there a picture of this on the new website Snarly? I still have the old website and when I click on the link SCW posted I just get details but no picture. I might be interested in the petite version , but not keen on ordering 'blind'. Hope you like your top when it arrives. I have a few of the less wild offerings she sometimes does in crepe or brazil knit, I'm not keen on the original acetate fabric.

If you search "kim blossoms" you'll see a dress in the print and the colour options. It's similar to a cherry blossom print from about 15 years ago, surprisingly subtle for kim. hth.

J xx

Hey Pandora, as Akimbo said. 'cept I searched MiniBlossoms and came up with a long-sleeved top. Same, only different ;-) No p&p swayed it for me. x Snarly

Free pnp is gone. Just ordered petite in grape. Kim posted a photo of her wearing it on her Facebook page. Looks lovely

kimcoinc wordpress

I saw the photo at the above as I don't f/b. Nice grape colour, love the plum cumberbund. Racy1975, it was 0p&p when I ordered. It's not right that Petite pays extra. Hmmmph!

Snarly, I was going to order normal size coz of free pnp but when I saw it had gone I ordered the petite

Latest posts

Back