Kim & Co Etched Floral Ruched Bust Empire Line Dress OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh I like this, just ordered the red version, thanks Ian. It's been a while since I've likes a Kim print and was looking to buy a new dress...as if I hadn't spent enough recently!

Would you Adam and Eve it? The OTO dress arrived yesterday and it's lovely - a great deep red background, which looks good with Lulu Guinness Black Cherry bags. It's me first Kim & Co keeper for a while.

Would you Adam and Eve it? The OTO dress arrived yesterday and it's lovely - a great deep red background, which looks good with Lulu Guinness Black Cherry bags. It's me first Kim & Co keeper for a while.

Glad you like your dress Akimbo. I have 5 Kim and Co dresses - just 2 designs though - the recent TSV which I have in 3 colours, and another dress in 2 colours. They fit really well and look rather nice, even if I do say so myself!

I returned the last TSV but really impressed with rge Melange Knit cardigan in charcoal (poly/viscose/elastane) got it at thirty odd quid special price. Looks and feels lovely. My moth-eaten black cardie has finally gone in the bin.

Well I've been wearing it all day and even a hung-over daughter, when she got home from work this evening, said it was nice! Just once in a while Kim pulls it off and I can't complain about the quality I've got trousers and a drawer full of her sleeveless tops that I've worn and washed on a daily basis for years.

Funnily enough when Kim first came to Q she got endless requests for dresses but the buyers fobbed her off thinking they wouldn't sell or they'd get too many returns. This was before the dress only Tiana B and Ronni Nicole brands. Now QVC is awash with dresses!

Latest posts

Back