Kim & Co... Did I hear correctly?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Did she just say she's launching a jewellery range next year?? and that the pieces the models are wearing are her designs?

Very Interesting...

I don't personally own any of her clothing range, although do like some of the designs... just not the fabric, but she is probably one of the best fashion guests Q has, she knows all the colours (even the strange Q ones), the sizes and even item numbers!!

Good on you Kim!

I did hear her say she was considering launching a range not that she was perhaps I saw a different show

Someone tweeted in asking if the jewellery the models were wearing was from Q, and Kim answered "No, it's mine". Debbie F then said words to the effect of "Oh, are we going to get those?" and Kim giggled and twittered like mad and I think what she said was that yes, it would be coming, but I couldn't properly understand she said.

Yesterday she actually said that she speaks too quickly and was going to try to slow down to describe an item. Well, she CAN do it! What an improvement. Didn't see any of the jewellery but it will be interesting to see what she has planned.

i watched yesterday at 5pm with julia and i'm 99.9% certain she said it will be coming next year.

Her bedlinen range didn't last very long though.

She had some lovely designs & prices were average but it didn't take off & most ended up in Clearance.

Latest posts

Back