Kenneth Jay Lane TSV Sun 21/02/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Debbie has just announced that it's the set of pearl neckalce and earrings that she is wearing right now in the Indigo Moon outlet show.

I have a rope of KJL faux pearls which I bought to wear for a wedding in 1996; they're weighty and beautifully lustrous and always admired when I wear them and 14 years on the surface of the pearls is still perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the brand for quality but some of the designs KJL used to sell on QVC were either dated or "american wacky" imho.

'wonder how much the TSV will be?

Jude xx

I do wish they wouldn't include the earrings with the necklace; not everyone can wear pierced earrings. My ears are pierced, but the holes are difficult to insert the rings into. I wouldn't buy this tsv, even to give the earrings away as a present.

I do wish they wouldn't include the earrings with the necklace; not everyone can wear pierced earrings. My ears are pierced, but the holes are difficult to insert the rings into. I wouldn't buy this tsv, even to give the earrings away as a present.

:mysmilie_34: I've just re-read my post. It's actually a necklace and BRACELET she showed so you might like this after all.

Sorry for any confusion :)

Latest posts

Back