Ken Paves HAIRUWEAR

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just seen a new range online called HAIRUWEAR and realised its the usual Ken Paves Hairdo range been rebranded. Not sure if it was called this when he was last on air as missed the shows, The prices don't seem any cheaper with this new rebranded name.

Hairdo by hairuwear??

Just switch over now so missed the beginning, is this a new range? I thought Ken Paves hair piece range was called hairdo? Is this QVC's own range?

I asked this the other day , it seems the name has changed but the reviews still mention Ken Paves so I guess its been rebranded , he must be making sure Jessica simpson has gone for good !!

Haha the new guest I cant warm to at all but the fact she just almost fell over made me laugh lol

IMAG0468.jpgIMAG0469.jpgIMAG0470.jpgIMAG0471.jpg

The rebrand could be something to do with Jessica Simpson. It was always in the US etc as Jessica Simpson/Ken Paves, and I believe in the early days on QVC UK she was name dropped all the time. She was used to sell the other range advertising photos, so perhaps as she is no longer involved with the company he thought a new name for it.

Is it the studio lights, my telly, or the extensions themselves?

I don't think they look at all realistic. They have a synthetic shine (almost greasy), and the colours are not blending with the real hair in a believable way...

Go down the hardware store, buy a Vileda supermop and stick that on yer head - it'll look more natural than a Ken Paves wig!

Go down the hardware store, buy a Vileda supermop and stick that on yer head - it'll look more natural than a Ken Paves wig!

Alison Keenan wore one the whole time she underwent her Chemo. Oh and a good few said the same on QVC Facebook page, they wore one when undergoing their cancer treatment.

Latest posts

Back