Ken Paves Colour Selection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha ha Lovinamist, I used to love watching Kyle and Loen. He used to shake out the scrunchies on each hand and she once fell about laughing saying it looked like he was doing a puppet show(Im easily entertained!) Remember Loen and Sheila getting a fit of the giggles at the sight of each other in some of the wigs too. That would never happen on the Q now would it?

WARNING!. The reviews for this TSV on the US site are not good at all. The main criticism is that it's a dated crimped style and a lot of people say it resembles dog hair.

It does DDs arrived yesterday its ABSOLUTELY AWFUL, looks like something the dogs chewed
It came in a relatively large box but it's been shoved into an envelope, to reduce the return postage (recorded delivery) which will occur very shortly

It does DDs arrived yesterday its ABSOLUTELY AWFUL, looks like something the dogs chewed
It came in a relatively large box but it's been shoved into an envelope, to reduce the return postage (recorded delivery) which will occur very shortly
Sorry to hear your DD doesnt like it Jabba. I did notice it was crimped after a while and thought it would be better if it was just less kind of ultra shiny and straight as the original as most of us only get that on our own hair with straightners and the point of them is surely to just be able to sling them in with no fuss ie on holiday. This difference in texture can make them obviosly fake. I like the hot hair ones best. The one I got from Ken was very lush but had too many colours in it compared to my colour which is not so expensively coloured unfortunately.

Oh I"m waiting for the fringe to arrive, and now dreading it after reading about the TSV. My first
venture into hair pieces :puke:

I have been pleased with most of my Ken items, the fringe is OK, but I do find you have to fiddle about with it a lot to get it looking natural.
The TSV has just arrived. It's not too bad, but OH spotted straight away that it was a fake as my own hair is dead straight.
Will probably keep it as colour is good; will do for a change when I can't do anything with my hair!:wink:

I haven't even opened mine and it's going back under the distance selling regulations. I have the original style a do in light brown but it is too dark for me now. I thought this tsv was the same thing. I must have been in a trance when they said about the crimped bit. A previous poster is right about it looking like dog hair. The dark blonde which I got looks like it was made out of Lassie's trimmings. It is also very fine. My own hair is thicker. Very disappointed.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Yep - me too - it's going back - my first ever return!
On the positive side dark blonde is a colour which just about works for me BUT it just wasn't very nice. I thought on screen it looked like it combined straight with some crimping however mine was 100% crimped. It also didn't seem as big, when in my hair is didn't create much of an impact and my final niggle was that I cannot get all my hair in a pony tail (always a little at the very bottom that will never stay in a pony - I didn't think it would matter but it did.

My fringe finally arrived yesterday and had a quick try on last night, not sure if its too light or not. Went for medium brown, but havent seen it in the
light yet. Going to take it to the hairdressers on Tuesday, and will give Patrick, my wonderful funny hairdresser, a laugh, when i show him it and ask
him to shorten the fringe for me. Can just see his face and hear him screaming when he sees it. Will be wonderful :happy:

Make sure it suits before it's trimmed because QVC won't honour the 30 day MBG if they notice it's been cut.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back