Kelly Hoppen TSV 22/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheers Burly
Just gone to cancel mine.
Thanks for the tip off and sorry you were disappointed

Yes ditto, ta Burlz, I was very tempted & thought it will be on special offer easy pays soon anyway if I did decide to get it so gave it a miss. Glad I did now.
I guess when you say on air as posted by a forum user on here that Kel said she didn't know what her TSV's were until she turned up at Q the day they were on air the quality is somewhat unknown too.
Surprises me a bit as I bought one of her throws ages ago & although it came in one size which was too small for my bed it is lovely & cozy, well made and a lovely rich pewter colour. Nice to have on the sofa, my dog adores it & put it thru its paces but it's still as good as new. (And saved my velvet sofa) so money well spent.

Last edited:
There are mixed reviews on the website, 3.8 out of 5. Shame really, because it did look nice on the presentations. Some have commented on the size, as being too small. I wonder if they had a king cover on a double bed during the presentation as it did look to drape alright? Or perhaps the beds aren't as high as normal beds?

There are mixed reviews on the website, 3.8 out of 5. Shame really, because it did look nice on the presentations. Some have commented on the size, as being too small. I wonder if they had a king cover on a double bed during the presentation as it did look to drape alright? Or perhaps the beds aren't as high as normal beds?

funny you should say that...I reckon they use a 4 foot bed myself, as my last two featherbeds left a 2 to 3 inch gap all the way round when I put it on our standard 4'6' bed...don't quote me, but that's my feeling!

Grrr indeed Burlz...I returned my featherbed via Hermes but thinking about it, not sure if they deduct a return carriage charge from the refund..anyone know?

Grrr indeed Burlz...I returned my featherbed via Hermes but thinking about it, not sure if they deduct a return carriage charge from the refund..anyone know?
But surely BM they should have picked it up as i'm sure its over 4kgs, and they arrange to collect it and it costs nothing.

BB you know now what Julian says is true "if you buy cheap you buy twice" ducks down

yes they collected Barbs but it was just reading Burly's post that made me wonder..do I pay for it? Knowing Q, probably..!

yes they collected Barbs but it was just reading Burly's post that made me wonder..do I pay for it? Knowing Q, probably..!
No you don't pay anything. His must have been under 4 kgs. Awful price though

was it arranged by Customer services? If that is the case, they normally refund what you paid for the item, less the original P&P. Well, they have for me.

oh good news then Dimple! Yes I rang CS to say that I wanted to return it and they arranged the collection... I will of course keep an eye on the old bank statement!

I was half tempted to get it, but decided not to as I thought the quality of the fabric looked a bit iffy on screen. Glad I didn't. I generally think you get what you pay for. In particular, anything with a sheen can look a bit cheap and nasty if it isn't reasonable quality fabric. Think I shall stick with Laura Ashley - at least I can see what it looks like in the flesh first.

It was 3.6kg.
Oh so so close. I got one months ago and returned it, as it was polyester, and i hate polyester, so
i'm more careful now, and it was expensive to return also. You could have given it to the postman for a easter present :)

oh no, that's sickening, 0.4 kg under. This bedspread was not as big as the last TSV, wonder if the size / weight is factored in so they don't have to pick up the tab for return costs?
Do you think Kelly H would even think of doing that or QVC, course they would ;)

oh no, that's sickening, 0.4 kg under. This bedspread was not as big as the last TSV, wonder if the size / weight is factored in so they don't have to pick up the tab for return costs?

I think it was true to size, despite lots of comments in the reviews to the contrary. How anyone can give it 5 stars and WOWWOWWOW in the reviews defeats me. I was pleased to see comments which mirrored mine about the inaccurate description, cheap appearance and even the beat up box it arrived in. I thought about trying to get a free return label on he basis that it wasnt as described but in the end I couldn't be bothered to have an argument about it.

laura ashley stuff is gorgeous specially the bedding and they do very good sales but i dont think you could ever get a beautifully quilted kingside bedspread for £40. qvc and thier sales patter gets on my nerves if its too good to be true it more than likely is..i would ask for that massive postage back total rip off

looked nice in the video though reminds me of the white company stuff beautifull but they would have done it in silk. nice style its a shame

Latest posts

Back