Kelly Hoppen TSV 22/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I liked the look of the silver grey but dithered too long (thankfully). It would have been a pretty expensive impulse buy when you factor in P&P. I know Kelly can come in for a bit of stick on here but l like her. Thought her and Charlie had a good rapport on the launch.

I have two KH throws and, although I like the tsv, I have just put my duvet back on my bed wearing the cozee home faux mink and fleece recent tsv - so warm and luxurious, so really I don't need a bedspread on top of that. So I wouldn't have been buying, even if it hadn't sold out.

We are in the same bed Louise :mysmilie_513:
Am loving mine too.
It was the ivory I would go for on the KH. Have ordered on wait list so will see.

The TSV isn't as big as the last bedspread TSV - 800656. That was a very generous size 250cm x 260 cm. Todays TSV - 801488 - is
Single (w x h): 175cm x 220cm (68" x 86")
Double (w x h): 220cm x 220cm (86" x 86")
King (w x h): 241cm x 230cm (94" x 90")
Super King (w x h): 276cm x 230cm (108" x 90")

so it won't drape over the bed as much.(edit: for the double / king sizes)

Last edited:
I was very tempted but I have to be sensible. I have far too much bedding / throws as it is. Even so, I am quite relieved that my size / colour sold out as I don't think my resolve not to buy would have lasted much longer phew!

I didnt see any presentations of the TSV
but might have been tempted by the Ivory although I do prefer "colour"

It looks to me like one of them throws that would keep sliding off the bed or is that just me?

I really like Kelly Hoppen, yes she's a bit posh, but I like the fact that I could have a bit of that "posh" in my very "unposh" house. However, I don't need yet another bed thing for the dog to put all his copious dead hair over and I didn't really like it anyway. So Kelly, how about doing a TSV with a lovely furry maybe patchworky throw thingy just for me AND including a little one for the dog so he doesn't steal mine :)

CC

I didnt see any presentations of the TSV
but might have been tempted by the Ivory although I do prefer "colour"

It looks to me like one of them throws that would keep sliding off the bed or is that just me?

No BB I have had one for quite a while and every morning it's on the floor lol.

i thought it was extremly good value for what you are getting

I totally agree SCW, I have been looking at a very similar bedspread from Laura Ashley in Duck Egg colour and in the sale it is £113 (usually £180)!!! I do like the neutrals she brings but I really wanted a duck egg colour so decided not to go for it on this ocassion - hope I dont regret it.

I totally agree SCW, I have been looking at a very similar bedspread from Laura Ashley in Duck Egg colour and in the sale it is £113 (usually £180)!!! I do like the neutrals she brings but I really wanted a duck egg colour so decided not to go for it on this ocassion - hope I dont regret it.

Did you see the collier campbell show this afternoon? They had some throws in duck egg. A bit more expensive than KH but still cheaper than Laura Ashley.

Ooh, No I didnt see that show - thanks for the heads up Nikkid - am off to peruse the website!!! Actually purchased a collier campbell duvet set - the bird one- in champagne colour in december and have only today put it on the bed and its really nice quality, a bit creased though straight from the packet so might take it off and wash it tomorrow and see how it comes up.

Hoppen TSV throw.... Got yours?

Hideous hideous hideous.

It didnt bode well when it turned up in a box that looked like it had travelled round the world on the back of a milk float. Bursting at the seams and dog-eared, it hardly screamed "designer bedding enclosed".

After shaking it out, and recovering from the static shock, I inspected closely.

"Soft matt sateen on one side and lovely cosy microfibre on the other" they said. Err.... No. Shiny polyester one one side and less shiny polyester on the other. There is nothing soft or cosy about it. Or classy for that matter. Mine was creased to buggery too. God knows where it's been.

On checking the label, guess where it was made. I should have realised for £39.00. And of course China is a long way. Maybe that explains the state of the packaging.

If anyone's on wait list I don't think you'll be waiting long. There's one for certain on its way back tomorrow.

Oh, that's not good, it looked quite nice on the tv. At least if it's a big box and weighs min 4kg, it should be collected by the courier.

Phew, I'm glad I didn't go for it now.

Anyone who kept their hand on their ha'penny made a very wise move IMO

Latest posts

Back